Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you wouldn’t think so, but there have been quite a few links back in Italy.
Oh I can believe teams would be interested, definitely, but if we were willing to listen to them then they'd be mad to not just take him on loan. Either we believe in him and want to keep him or we don't, if we don't then you'd be reliant on an Italian Steve Walsh sanctioning a move that simply didn't need to be made to get any money for him.

I said Martinez tat, Holgate isnt tat.

And we took a massive hit on every single Martinez era player, bar Lukaku.
Nope: Cleverley profit, Deulofeu profit, Holgate would be sold for way more than 500k he was bought for. There was no massive losses in the way we'll see under the double Dutch helmets.

One of the annoying things is how well Leicester have done at transfers. Players like Ndidi, Pereira, Maguire, Soyuncu and Maddison. All signed after we poached the supposed prodigy of their success in Walshy. And when they have got a player off a big club it's a really good buy like Johnny Evans rather than dross like Walcott and Schneiderlin.
They've shown a club like this how you govern a football organisation. They are smart and savvy; we're thick and chaotic.

Still pulling blag numbers out of his schtum for him.
Poor old Goat has painted himself into a corner over this phony...he's not the only one either. Mind you, at least Goat comes out and defends him still, unlike the others who got back into the woodwork.

Let's put it this way: would you trust this feller with another £200+M?
I think that I would. I know you disagree but I think that most of the players he has signed will do well under CA.
I liked Marco Silva, I really hoped he would do well... maybe without ever really believing it.
But, unfortunately it didn't work out at all and we are in a mess. I do believe that the addition of the right players in the right places will transform the team.

I do believe a lot of the players we have here have the potential to play in a very good team but they need leaders in the team and a top class manager... we are at least half way there.

I would look at our neighbours across the park where some astute buys have allowed some players who were already at the club but not doing anything wonderful to become part of a very successful unit.

That is our aim as well because there is no way we can afford to completely overhaul the squad again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back