2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they do - they have a say who is the Director of Football. If they don't want to listen to a Director of Football, don't have one.

The role should purely be down to Brands, no one else. It isn't, because the club is a basket case.
For what it's worth, I completely agree with this. This is very much how it would work in any other industry. I'm not saying Brands isn't prepared or whatever because i have no idea, but I agree with you that he should be, and should be responsible for making the appointment.

Considering he hasn't actually had a say in the past 2 managers id consider Brands more of a chief scout/football advisor role than an actual DoF given he is only given half the job and responsibilities.

Needs to bin off this image of Everton as a "family club". Carlo talking about it in his Madrid press conference. Makes us sound like

2521.webp

Strong rumours flying around that he's walking
Said yesterday he would quit, still think James/DCL and Richy will put in transfer request before the summers out

I don’t blame Brands if he quits, must be annoying as hell dealing with a bunch of unprofessional people all day, who favour ex Everton over what we need.
We are a joke of a club that run extremely badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back