2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont rate him that highly

But god help us if Blue Bill and Farhad "Hollywood signings" Moshiri are running the whole show

A friend met Joe Royal in passing a few days ago and were talking Everton for a few minutes. Apparently Joe spoke highly of Mr Brands in terms of his knowledge of football and the way has restructured the football side of club from the youth teams up. I thought it was interesting to share as it comes from someone a lot closer to the club than most on here - no names mentioned!

Everything is not working until it is. If we didnt have a DOF, you would have the same people saying we need to change things up and appoint 1. Just not that 1.

I've had this argument with my brother. Some of our fans will only be happy if we appoint a manager who wins straight away and carries on winning.

It comes across as so simplistic and impatient, and at times childish, Veruca Salt like. I want it NOW.

The mad thing is, it's not even like we've been spoilt by success. So what it boils down to is a bizarre sense of misplaced privelege. It's proper infuriating and not based on any reality or reason.

We are, historically, a massive club, and like other massive clubs, we have achieved great things. But unlike a lot of the other big clubs, we have never once had a real sustained period of success. We tend to be generational. I have faith and hope that it comes around again soon, but no one deserves to have success just because.

We need patience and belief that it can happen, and not to just keep chopping and changing because an idea didn't work straight away at its 1st attempt.
How long is not chopping and changing Brands has been in post for a number of years and out lived a number manager/coaches, it's hardly Brands honey moon period. And his remit of age was binned with the likes James and Allan last sumer, proof enough it's not working.

How long is not chopping and changing Brands has been in post for a number of years and out lived a number manager/coaches, it's hardly Brands honey moon period. And his remit of age was binned with the likes James and Allan last sumer, proof enough it's not working.
A number. Well, I guess 2 is a number, so you are right. 1 of them was practically appointed before he arrived and 1 walked out on us on Tuesday.

Yeah, you're right, that's tons. Get rid

A number. Well, I guess 2 is a number, so you are right. 1 of them was practically appointed before he arrived and 1 walked out on us on Tuesday.

Yeah, you're right, that's tons. Get rid
Address why his age remit was binned. All well and good selective posting to bore me with... And while you at it address the remit of his signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back