Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

First off, let me say that I come in peace as a Watford fan.

I too cannot get my head around how we have entered this complaint now after we have sacked him. However, all the stories in the media say the same - we complained to the PL at the time and they asked us and yourselves to sort it out between us and they would get involved if that wasn’t successful. It’s obviously come out now because that’s exactly what has happened.

I ask you this - if Everton did nothing wrong, and we have no evidence of anything, why did members of your board meet ours? Why have they made offers which we have rejected? I’m sure it’s not just out of the kindness of Mr Moshiri’s heart.

You say you won’t pay us. I bet you will. And I bet there’s a cursory statement apologising for ‘misunderstanding’ on your part whilst probably not accepting liability. But any payment will say different on that part.

It’s all got very messy and regrettable.

Finally, WFC go through managers like hot dinners. The fans over here aren’t exactly keen on that being something we are known for and hope it stops. But I’ve seen plenty of you saying that we don’t have a leg to stand on because of that - you have had as many managers as us since we have been in the PL. Your situation on that front is just as much of a mess as ours has been.

Fair points mate. Moshiri will give you a few shilling, pat Watford on the head and let them run off to the nearest sweet shop.

You know, new managerial appointments are usually met with a lot of excitement.

Would looooove to know what this guy has that makes him such a massively better option than a lot of managers who have a better reputation available as well..

He's a maverick, he suffer's no fools....and he won't answer to 'the man', no way...

And if he doesn't want to wear a certain suit then - DAMN - he won't wear that suit.

He also has nice hair.

This is the better part of his CV.

If we’ve made a illegal approach then Yearh it’s compo but it’s silly I think as it’s not going to change a thing to either club. It’s history now and we both move forwards.
Part of me agrees with that and I’d like to see an end to the whole saga.

However, I agree you are a bigger club than us. I’m not debating that point. But I’m sure it’s important that it’s highlighted if you’ve done something wrong so it sets a precedent. If we just said nothing, that just gives the green light for bigger clubs to start unsettling the rest of the league at will.

I think Eddie Howe would be a great manager, he's also a boyhood Evertonian, he's taken Bournemouth as far as he can.

Good points but the other concern is that a long drawn out saga will impact the shorter transfer window plans this summer when we raid Watford ..haha
Do you really believe that we will do business with you for our better players when there will undoubtedly be the same money on the table from bigger clubs?

No chance.

Watford, with their track record of binning managers are now playing the victim. Hope they get relegated.
The irony on this message being posted 5 minutes before you sacked your manager, which brings the total managers you’ve gone through since we have been in the PL to exactly the same as us.

We go through managers. But you are proving just as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back