Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
think he'd actually be a really good appointment plus brands *runs*
How the next manager works with Brands is absolutely fundamental for me.

If we’re going the DoF route, then the DoF needs to be the senior in the relationship with the manager. That Walsh wasn’t with Koeman turned out to be one of several issues there.

I feel like Silva could fit that more junior role well.

However, for me, Brands being a success is far more important than the next manager being a success. We need a blueprint for managers to follow, and a production line of talent.

This is too big a rebuilding job to attract any top manager. You must see that?

We need realism now. Our identity is non-existent. This feller lifts us back into modernity at least as a football team playing recognisably 21st century football.

He's the stepping stone manager, IMO. He'll do us fine.
I suppose this makes sense.

I'm one more underwhelming manager appointment from being one of them cardboard toffees douchebags, that thinks there's more to life than "tribal distractions" And Silva's one.

How the next manager works with Brands is absolutely fundamental for me.

If we’re going the DoF route, then the DoF needs to be the senior in the relationship with the manager. That Walsh wasn’t with Koeman turned out to be one of several issues there.

I feel like Silva could fit that more junior role well.

However, for me, Brands being a success is far more important than the next manager being a success. We need a blueprint for managers to follow, and a production line of talent.
https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018...onsidering-nycfcs-patrick-vieira-next-manager

Pochettino was sacked at Espanyol...hes not turned out too badly...

Yeah but he was doing well before he came, very well, thats the difference, we need someone who is doing well, all Silva did was win 8 games and look like he might get us out of the releagrion zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back