Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but dbb isn't supposed to be the CEO till then either but according to her their both working on getting the new manager in atm.
maybe there in the roles but all on holiday before coming back on the 1st, its all to do with the new tax year that football clubs have or something.

Everton has announced a restructure of its Executive Leadership team and changes to its Board, effective from 1 June 2018.

So ALL the changes happen on the 1st June.

I'm intrigued to see how he gets on, I'd have liked us to make a statement of intent with a big name manager. However when silva first took over at hull I remember pundits slating hull for not going for the tried and tested English managers. Within a few weeks opinions changed, he was getting an awful side playing good football, he gave them a fighting chance to actually stay in this league, if he was appointed manager sooner who knows?!
He got niasse scoring goals, baring in mind not one Everton manager rated him?

Roll onto his Watford job, they started like a house on fire, but they weren't ever going to keep that up surely?!
Yes ok it seemed like once we made our interest known, they dropped away, but if he was the real problem, why when the new manager come back in didn't they hit the form of earlier in the season?
Even their best players didn't pick back up their form even after silva was sacked
Maybe they had just overexceeded in the first half of the season.

I'm not over excited about the appointment like I said as I feel as Everton we should be attracting a bigger name. But I'm optimistic about silva and brands. And I could see him being a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back