Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the others in here in that im stumped with the lack of a shortlist.

Could it be Silva/his agent have us over a barrel themselves and if we dont appoint him they'll air our dirty laundry? Might be a case of "you helped in my client losing his last job/have muddied his name so if you dont fulfill your original end of the bargain and appoint him as promised we'll leak your tapping up attempts"

I agree with the others in here in that im stumped with the lack of a shortlist.

Could it be Silva/his agent have us over a barrel themselves and if we dont appoint him they'll air our dirty laundry? Might be a case of "you helped in my client losing his last job/have muddied his name so if you dont fulfill your original end of the bargain and appoint him as promised we'll leak your tapping up attempts"

That would probably prevent him being appointed as a manager ever again, as well as do similar things to the agent.

Before yesterday, a very very slim chance. Not a hope now. I wish we were in the position to want rid of these "failures" like Chelsea fans...

Cos he won the cup? No way was he staying at Chelsea anyrate. Give me a few minutes and I could come up with a compelling "sell" for him to pitch up here.

I'm not sure, I don't see why Everton aren't trying to get the very best in the business, try selling them the 'project'

Start off going for the best? If they say no move on to the next.
I'm not against silva, I'm against (what looks like) pinpointing one manager when we should interview a few. (Only going of off speculation, which seems to be that we aren't interested in anyone else)

The project is to manage a team with a squad worse than the top six, and out perform them while spending less money them them.
A fools errand for a top manager with a reputation to maintain.

To be totally fair whether he starts officially or doesn’t I’d be amazed if he isn’t contactable , I mean we could ring him up and ask him his thoughts .
There are dozens of Brands in the Eindhoven phone book - and that's just the Ms. I don't want to end up talking to his old auntie or something. Mind you her opinion's probably as reliable as anyone else's.

Cos he won the cup? No way was he staying at Chelsea anyrate. Give me a few minutes and I could come up with a compelling "sell" for him to pitch up here.
I'm sure he'll be leaving too. The fact that he's won another trophy puts him even further out of our reach...not that he was ever reachable for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back