Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that Silva is as good as appointed by next week.
But Brands doesn't start yet, and he's supposed to have a big say and quite right too.
I'm going to stop looking at the media and these boards.
No one really knows doodly squat except for the management.

Smoking gun:coffee:
Everton couldnt be so amateurish that they would have brought it up if it wasnt nothing.
It's clear Silva has given the info for us. Everton will sign him and are confident that Watford wont be pursuing it cause they would hurt themselves in the process. That has to be the script right?

Something crazy must have happened cause Silva dropped his work gloves when Watford denied the move.

I'm intrigued to see how he gets on, I'd have liked us to make a statement of intent with a big name manager. However when silva first took over at hull I remember pundits slating hull for not going for the tried and tested English managers. Within a few weeks opinions changed, he was getting an awful side playing good football, he gave them a fighting chance to actually stay in this league, if he was appointed manager sooner who knows?!
He got niasse scoring goals, baring in mind not one Everton manager rated him?

Roll onto his Watford job, they started like a house on fire, but they weren't ever going to keep that up surely?!
Yes ok it seemed like once we made our interest known, they dropped away, but if he was the real problem, why when the new manager come back in didn't they hit the form of earlier in the season?
Even their best players didn't pick back up their form even after silva was sacked
Maybe they had just overexceeded in the first half of the season.

I'm not over excited about the appointment like I said as I feel as Everton we should be attracting a bigger name. But I'm optimistic about silva and brands. And I could see him being a success.
Who would be the big name?

Everton couldnt be so amateurish that they would have brought it up if it wasnt nothing.
It's clear Silva has given the info for us. Everton will sign him and are confident that Watford wont be pursuing it cause they would hurt themselves in the process. That has to be the script right?

Something crazy must have happened cause Silva dropped his work gloves when Watford denied the move.

Perhaps might need to rethink that one my son.
God bless.

I read that Silva is as good as appointed by next week.
But Brands doesn't start yet, and he's supposed to have a big say and quite right too.
I'm going to stop looking at the media and these boards.
No one really knows doodly squat except for the management.

To be totally fair whether he starts officially or doesn’t I’d be amazed if he isn’t contactable , I mean we could ring him up and ask him his thoughts .

Who would be the big name?

I'm not sure, I don't see why Everton aren't trying to get the very best in the business, try selling them the 'project'

Start off going for the best? If they say no move on to the next.
I'm not against silva, I'm against (what looks like) pinpointing one manager when we should interview a few. (Only going of off speculation, which seems to be that we aren't interested in anyone else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back