Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he on talksport? tbh I think he speaks pretty well until it comes to us... hahaha and the hatred he has for Silva is immense.... his article where he called him a slob or something was amazing.
Yeah I only caught the end but he was say about Gary Rowet(sp) moving to Stoke and he said he acting very Silva est

I think a key objective will be competing with Chelsea and Arsenal both seem to be low hanging fruit given a bit of transition going on. A good start will be critical.

Yeah I only caught the end but he was say about Gary Rowet(sp) moving to Stoke and he said he acting very Silva est

Yeah I caught a big of him this morning saying Rowett was a "eye batter" hahaha battering his eye lids at any job that comes available.

Should have put two and two together and realised he would tag Silva in that.

No need to appoint anyone till end of july. Just be like everton and chill. Enjoy the summer. Im sure mosh and all the guys are away

giphy.gif

Brands has been on holiday, and he’s running the rule over this, so how/why would it be sorted by now?
Can't imagine for a moment Brands would have taken the job without being able to have some input into who the next managers is.(unless it's been already done behind the scenes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back