Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been speaking to my mum, she said "I see it looks like you'll be getting Watford's old manager, that Silva chap. I like him, he's very dishy".

If that's not a good enough reason for Everton to sign him up then I don't know what is.
Can I have your ma’s phone number so I can ring and confirm this story
A pic as well just so I know who I’m talking to lol

Wasn't the loan with view to buy deal after certain amount of appearances done by watford before Silva?

silva had been worded up about the Watford job, we have already seen the emails!

he obv ok'd the permanent deal, else clevs would of been sent back to us.

Watford had an easy'ish start to last season, unlike our own which was truly absurd.

this would be why Silva got off to a great start

Liverpool home D
Bournemouth away W
brighton Home D
Southampton away W
man city home L
swasea away W
west brom away D
arsenal home W
Chelsea away L
stoke home L
everton away L

so after that run of games he was sitting near the top of the league and had Moshiri drooling over him, and still is.

what is so great about that run of games. they played the 3 relegated teams and got 4 pts.

total of 14 pts from 11 games.

it all went downhill from there for them

Last edited:
silva had been worded up about the Watford job, we have already seen the emails!

he obv ok'd the permanent deal, else clevs would of been sent back to us.
They had no choice whether he ok'd it or not. It was a built in clause to the loan agreement and they automatically invoked it once he played something like 10 games. Mind you, having seen how that lot work I wouldn't have been surprised had they reneged on the agreement.

Watford had an easy'ish start to last season, unlike our own which was truly absurd.

Liverpool home D
Bournemouth away W
brighton Home D
Southampton away W
man city home L
swasea away W
west brom away D
arsenal home W
Chelsea away L
stoke home L
everton away L

so after that run of games he was sitting near the top of the league and had Moshiri drooling over him, and still is.

what is so great about that run of games. they played the 3 relegated teams and got 4 pts.

I wouldn't say playing 5 out of the top 7 in the first 11 games was an easy start. I've seen much easier.

Liverpool home D
Bournemouth away W
brighton Home D
Southampton away W
man city home L
swasea away W
west brom away D
arsenal home W
Chelsea away L
stoke home L
everton away L

total of 14 pts from 11 games.

Won the same number of away games there as we did in an entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back