Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the whole point of a director of football is that he should be directing the football related decisions and not just rubber stamping Moshiri's.

I wonder if Moshiri has been out scouting players for us again like he did with Tosun.

and lets have a look at Moshiris other football related picks so far...

Koeman , walsh and allardyce

*face-palms

this silva pick is doomed

I go on facts and statistics, and all his point to abstract failure.

to be fair, there are 4 candidates with MUCH better PREMIER LEAGUE stats than Silva

Brendan Rodgers - alltho his ties to the RS are evident , his record is appealing

AVB - great premier league record

sean dyce - currently flavour of the month, bit too much like allardyce for me, but a better record than silva

Eddie Howe - has played 3 times as many Premeir league games than silva with a much much much smaller club in Bournemouth and out performs him in every department.

While I wouldn't want Howe that is some scary stuff.

While I wouldn't want Howe that is some scary stuff.
to be honest jake, if we are for Silva, then I can not see why we haven't at least interviewed Howe.

I'm not advocating him, but why wouldn't he at least get a sounding out, his record is much better than Silva's, he would be a safer pick, as he hasn't steered a club to relegation, infact he has improved his results each year in the premier league.

Is it petty that I expect a derby win out of this man next season, preferably the first fixture?

Would start us out on an excellent note for an apparently long-term appointment.

I go on facts and statistics, and all his point to abstract failure.

to be fair, there are 4 candidates with MUCH better PREMIER LEAGUE stats than Silva

Brendan Rodgers - alltho his ties to the RS are evident , his record is appealing

AVB - great premier league record

sean dyce - currently flavour of the month, bit too much like allardyce for me, but a better record than silva

Eddie Howe - has played 3 times as many Premeir league games than silva with a much much much smaller club in Bournemouth and out performs him in every department.

Are you not taking into account his record prior to the premier league?

Underachieved with Chelsea (sacked in first season after a squad mutiny with the team outside the top 4) and was sacked after finishing 6th with Spurs thereafter.

Won nothing.

I’d say it was a pretty poor spell in England for him.

your joking right... and are you advocating Silva who has a relegation and a sacking on his books ??

heres AVB stats at Spurs including cup comps

P 80 W 44 D 20 L16 F 137 A 89 win rate 55% - THE SAME AS POCHETINNO

Are you not taking into account his record prior to the premier league?

its only premier league stats that count is it not neil...

why would I include his league of wales , I mean greek results?

kev mirrallas has really good stats in the greek league but he is utterly turd for us.

its only premier league stats that count is it not neil...

why would I include his league of wales , I mean greek results?

kev mirrallas has really good stats in the greek league but he is utterly turd for us.

I think you take his whole career into account and also his current ability to adapt and his desire to succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back