Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well who knows, nobody knew that we've had contact with brands for the last two years but Moshiri and brands have both confirmed it.

Maybe Moshiri spoke to brands after we sacked koeman for a good manager to go in for and he said Silva. Or maybe Moshiri had the foresight to identify a style of play that he wants for everton. Tried to get a manager that plays that way in October. Finally got the dof that he wanted in who wants the manager to play that way and Silva is the outstanding candidate so it just made sense to get him.

Either way I doubt very much brands has left psv to come to everton to just be Moshiris puppet.

Now there’s a thought.....an angle I had not come from.

Suppose Brands had agreed, as far back as last autumn, to come at the end of the season and it was in actual fact Brands whom advised Mosh to go get Silva?

Happen the idea was to fire Walsh at the same time as Koeman but Brands felt obliged to see the season out with PSV?

It would sure explain a lot of things.

Suppose Brands had agreed, as far back as last autumn, to come at the end of the season and it was in actual fact Brands whom advised Mosh to go get Silva?

Happen the idea was to fire Walsh at the same time as Koeman but Brands felt obliged to see the season out with PSV?

are we saying that if Brands stayed at PSV and they sacked Phillipe Cocu, then he would be all over marco Silva to be their next boss?

Silva is Moshers man 100%, im sure Brands is down with it, he certainly fits the profile of manager Brands would seek tho for sure.

Young modern manager who favours yoot.

are we saying that if Brands stayed at PSV and they sacked Phillipe Cocu, then he would be all over marco Silva to be their next boss?

Indeed.

I had not thought that far but if indeed it was Brands who suggested Silva to Mosh then it follows that happen he had stayed at PSV then Silva might well have been a target for that club.

Silva is Moshers man 100%, im sure Brands is down with it, he certainly fits the profile of manager Brands would seek tho for sure.

Young modern manager who favours yoot.
and ships twice as many goals as he scores in his 42 premier leagues games,.. basically gives up at Watford and ends up getting the sack with 9 points out of 33..

JUST the type of manager Brands looks for mate

Thanks for posting that.
Poor replies from Sky.

Their Sports News, when reporting about Emery to Arsenal kept on saying that he was 33/1 only a few hours before appointment, this again makes the average punter interested in backing a bit of an outsider in future markets.

As for Silva, the last thing they want is a few lumpy bets on at 1/3.
They won't take lumpy bets. Big difference between a bookie offering a price and taking a bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back