Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the goals against stats for Hull, they were dead and buried when he took them over. They had to go out to try win because anything else wouldn't get them the points. Some context is needed when you look at just figures.
he had 22 games with them, not 10.

hodgson rescued a much more buried palace this seasom, no goals scored, let alone any points.

We certainly have to bring in massove upgrades up top with Silva. Tosun, Walcott and Bolasie/Lookman wont score the sort of goals to fire us into the top 6/ finish comfortably 7th.

Would be happy with Walcott staying as number one but we desperately need a top quality CF with pace and a LM who can score and create goals.

Sky Sports News a LONG way behind social media as usual, saying Silva is 99% done. You don't say, Sky?

How many games did Hodgeson have in charge though? I'm not all for Silva but you gotta look objectively at least, unless you'r on a mega wind up...
26 I think...

everyone had agreed palace were down at xmas.

a manager with a pragmatic approach and defensive awareness worked wonders, unlike silva

he had 22 games with them, not 10.

hodgson rescued a much more buried palace this seasom, no goals scored, let alone any points.
He had 18 games with them.

26 I think...

everyone had agreed palace were down at xmas.

a manager with a pragmatic approach and defensive awareness worked wonders, unlike silva
At Christmas Palace were 16th and on an 8 game unbeaten run. Anyone who thought they were down was an idiot. Ah, that explains it.

He had 18 games with them.

At Christmas Palace were 16th and on an 8 game unbeaten run. Anyone who thought they were down was an idiot. Ah, that explains it.

he joined them on 14 games and they were bottom without a point, it seems hodgon had already got them going then.

unlike our friend silva at hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back