Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bold part is why I think there is so much rage about him. Which I just don't get. I think it's great for the club to say out loud big ambitions.

I would much rather that than dour Davey patting me on the head and telling me how boss we are as plucky little Everton. I am glad that coward has failed since he left. Held us back.

No we hate him because he spouted loads of crap and made it out it's everyone faults but not him.

The fraud claimed true Evertonians would understand what he was doing?? Like 11th and 12th...21 wins in 75 matches etc. He is deluded. Always will be.

What's that got to do with Everton? His time at Everton was alright.
No it wasn't. His football was turgid. He took the piss on how lowly we were and how important he was. He was here 11 years and won nothing.

It was very far from being 'alright'.

No it wasn't. His football was turgid. He took the piss on how lowly we were and how important he was. He was here 11 years and won nothing.

Still better than Martinez for his time at the club.

Moyes was alright Martinez was horrendous, both overally speaking.

No loads of people hate him only you treat the fraud like a god.

Ok mate. There there. You win.

Now what do you think about the new Belgian manager taking them to the World Cup? D'you think your man Moyes could do that?

Ok mate. There there. You win.

Now what do you think about the new Belgian manager taking them to the World Cup? D'you think your man Moyes could do that?

What the fuss with that? Who were the past Belgium managers?

Lippi is managing China is that mean he becomes crap?

Martinez has no money issue after taking £10m from the club right so it is easy for him to get a job because wages might not be a priority. Secondly, he is a cup manager so getting him may make sense for a team like Belgium.

What the fuss with that? Who were the past Belgium managers?

Lippi is managing China is that mean he becomes crap?

Martinez has no money issue after taking £10m from the club right so it is easy for him to get a job because wages might not be a priority. Secondly, he is a cup manager so getting him may make sense for a team like Belgium.
#worldcupbobby

Rest assured, there'll never be any #worldcupmoyesie or #worldcupronald.

It was vastly superior to anything Martinez served up. He had three seasons that were by far better then the fluke 2013-14 season. He came but and left us in much better shape then when he arrived contrast that with Martinez who set us back years and also won nothing.

It was vastly superior to anything Martinez served up. He had three seasons that were by far better then the fluke 2013-14 season. He came but and left us in much better shape then when he arrived contrast that with Martinez who set us back years and also won nothing.

He will say 72 points holy grail and two semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back