Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
D-day...one year anniversary. Thanks you the Mosh for sacking the fraud.

celebrationa-0008867766.jpg

I think me you and @Gwladysstreetlad need to have a little 1 years anniversary celebration party.Drinks are on me.lol

It's also the anniversary of our record PL points total.

We'll never see its like again.

RM is a fraud whether you like it or not. Joke of a manager. 11th and 13th. Lost 8 at Goodison last season. Won 12 at home in 2 years. That's all I remembered.

You will be a much happier man if you support Belgium.

By the way happy anniversary for the sacking of RM.

RM is a fraud whether you like it or not. Joke of a manager. 11th and 13th. Lost 8 at Goodison last season. Won 12 at home in 2 years. That's all I remembered.

There there mate.

#worldcupbobby

Excuse me for getting an apostrophe out of whack, I'm responding to about 400 replies.
sorry mate, I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass and I respect the effort you put into here. But by putting the apostrophe in singular possessive territory, the particular thread you were directing the correspondent toward, was a little ambiguous i.e was it the Moyes thread, the Martinez thread, or the thread discussing all ex-managers. It was (presumably) the latter i.e. ex-managers' thread.

We plotters should gather to have a drink someday. Having a proper manager now at Everton is such a cheerful thing. Feel quite happy.
whilst I concur with you regarding Martinez being a poor manager, I remain a little unconvinced with Koeman. Next season's (post the summer window transfer business) showings will give me more objective handle.

Telling another Evertonian that they'd be happier supporting someone else

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back