Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose my point is that if you have a core of players like that you really shouldn't be in a run of 1 win in 10 games and scoring only 7 goals.

I think we can agree on that, I am not sure our players could walk into most PL first teams but I do believe they should have done better over the last ten games. I do think Holgate and Davies deserve to play more than some of those playing.

He's still a terrible, terrible manager. Destroyed a Wigan side that had been mid table mediocrity for years in the Premiership but gets away with it because he won the cup (I don't see anyone queueing up for Bobby Gould to their next manager?). Then after one decent fluke of a season when he had a side built by his apparently useless predecessor he set us back years, was well on the way to sending us towards relegation and left us with one of the worst sides we've had since the 90's. No doubt Belgium will qualify for the World Cup (with the squad they have they'd actually have to try and lose to not qualify from that group!) and El Fraudo will be called a great manager again by the normal clueless media but time will tell once again he'll be ousted for the fraud he is.

After watching the useless shower of pre madonnas(sic) that represent us under RK's tutelage, I have slightly adjusted my pejorative assessments on RM's tenure.
Yes, the latter was pretty parlous on coaching certain football essentials (eg defence), but the spinelessness of the Everton squad would defeat any coach...as RK is proving.
There is SO much useless deadwood at Everton, I am beginning to really resent them in their reprehensible representation of my support and loyalty.
In short then, I'm cutting RM a lot more slack than I once did...and now wish him well.
Some might say that RM was the cause of the present Everton's lassitude and feebleness. But we've been [Poor language removed] for over a generation. Something is rotten with Everton and I can only pray that Moshiri amputates the club's gangrenous-like rottenness.
Oh, and Kenwright is a glad-handing chancer.

Rant over

After watching the useless shower of pre madonnas(sic) that represent us under RK's tutelage, I have slightly adjusted my pejorative assessments on RM's tenure.
Yes, the latter was pretty parlous on coaching certain football essentials (eg defence), but the spinelessness of the Everton squad would defeat any coach...as RK is proving.
There is SO much useless deadwood at Everton, I am beginning to really resent them in their reprehensible representation of my support and loyalty.

In short then, I'm cutting RM a lot more slack than I once did...and now wish him well.
Some might say that RM was the cause of the present Everton's lassitude and feebleness. But we've been [Poor language removed] for over a generation. Something is rotten with Everton and I can only pray that Moshiri amputates the club's gangrenous-like rottenness.
Oh, and Kenwright is a glad-handing chancer.

Rant over

sums it up, some of the same players have been here for 3 managers who all had a different style

Time is a great healer. Even though his last two seasons were unbearable, he made me dream and he wanted to elevate the stature of the club. It was a combination of losing the dressing room and some mad game management. But 13/14 was a great time. Wish him all the very best.

He's still a terrible, terrible manager. Destroyed a Wigan side that had been mid table mediocrity for years in the Premiership but gets away with it because he won the cup (I don't see anyone queueing up for Bobby Gould to their next manager?). Then after one decent fluke of a season when he had a side built by his apparently useless predecessor he set us back years, was well on the way to sending us towards relegation and left us with one of the worst sides we've had since the 90's. No doubt Belgium will qualify for the World Cup (with the squad they have they'd actually have to try and lose to not qualify from that group!) and El Fraudo will be called a great manager again by the normal clueless media but time will tell once again he'll be ousted for the fraud he is.
Think of the positive, once he leaves Belgium and gets a decent club job again before failing again!

Time is a great healer. Even though his last two seasons were unbearable, he made me dream and he wanted to elevate the stature of the club. It was a combination of losing the dressing room and some mad game management. But 13/14 was a great time. Wish him all the very best.

For ruining an established top 6 Everton side as well as my own match-going experience, I wish him nothing but abject failure and will laugh when it's achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back