Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope he gets a leccy shock from his microphone the utter bell.

How is he a bell? He has never spoke bad of our club. Ok it didn't work out,but he gave us an amazing first season and gave me belief back when hr stood up to Chelsea, mourinho, and united over transfers

And the parting gift of turning stones into a £50m defender....

How is he a bell? He has never spoke bad of our club. Ok it didn't work out,but he gave us an amazing first season and gave me belief back when hr stood up to Chelsea, mourinho, and united over transfers

Think that is fair. I would be astonished if he is disrespectful to us later.

Hes a bell cos he lied to us for 18months, kept telling it was raining when he was pissing on us, treated us like muppets.

Didnt have the grace to resign and held out for his 10m payoff, I wish nothing but bad luck and misfortune to him for the rest his footballing career.

And LOL, utter LOL at the Stones comment, Moyes bought Stones, Stones parents gave him his talent.

Stones and Barkleys careers have been ruined by the utter fraud.

Hes a bell cos he lied to us for 18months, kept telling it was raining when he was pissing on us, treated us like muppets.

Didnt have the grace to resign and held out for his 10m payoff, I wish nothing but bad luck and misfortune to him for the rest his footballing career.

And LOL, utter LOL at the Stones comment, Moyes bought Stones, Stones parents gave him his talent.

Stones and Barkleys careers have been ruined by the utter fraud.

You belong in arkham you utter loon.

He turned Stones into a bumbling liability. Thank God City have far more money than sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back