Martinez: The Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be honest i don't care how we play until we get enough wins to stay in this league.
Nice football and not winning or scrappy football and wins will take the latter till we are safe.

The moment we leave the Europa sack the clown as it's clear we ain't going nowhere in the prem with him in charge. Those who can't see it are clueless, he got 5th last season so what so did Pardew at Newcastle you want that waster as manager? He won a pot so what Alex mcleish won a pot with Birmingham you want that clown?

Too many with heads in the clouds.

He can go for me. More and more games you watch now and look at and say why is Martinez doing that. It doesn't work yet he continues to do the same things week in week out. The same players starting despite being garbage for weeks on end. The same useless set up. He should be in there making decisions and changes that win us games. Literally everything he's done this season is costing us points.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt as second season syndrome.. But he simply isn't changing anything.
He's becoming a joke. Everyone mocks him now.

He won't change, Moyes got time because he had a god awful squad, this is our best squad in years we should not be anywhere near where we are. If he can't manage a team like that, then it speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back