Martinez: The Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, it all seems a bit too friendly. He seems more concerned with being liked than making the difficult calls.

Do the players really respect him? It's all well and good having the Martinez approach when things are going well but in times like this you need to show some balls and call the players out. I don't think that's happening.
Bang on he is weak.
He had a chance to show some bottle and stick with joel but no he put howard back in.
The players do not respect him

I really don't know anymore. I still desperately want him to succeed here and I'm positive he'll get it right in the summer. A few more of 'his' players and I think we'll be rocking. Big question is, can we afford to give him that time? Current form and lack of fighting spirit in the squad suggests that's a very dangerous move and decision to make. Still think we'll be alright in the end, but there's a massive improvement to be asked of him.

Absolutely. It indicates a lack of leadership.

It's the main reason I firmly believe he's a dead man walking now. I just hope he doesn't kill our club before he finally his Everton managerial career dies, as relegation would in all likelihood be the end of us as a top tier club for a long, long time.

Unless the worst does happen I can't see him getting sacked though. Or should I say I can't see Bill being the type to sack him.

Unless the worst does happen I can't see him getting sacked though. Or should I say I can't see Bill being the type to sack him.

He did to Walter with similar performances with a much worse squad, so who knows. 99% sure you're right though.

Martinez: “We didn’t deserve the scoreline. The 2nd half was terrific and that was a reflection of our performance”

SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP

Wow,did we even have a shot in the second half,Wheres the terrific come from,no wounder his wigan teams got raped week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back