Martinez: The Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a BK lover but cannot see how you can make that statement.

!) performance on field is nothing to do with him.

2) he gave RM a whopping transfer budget in 2014.

I CAN see how I can make that statement, it's based on decades of observation...but plenty are willing to put the boot in on the manager who's been here less than two years AND after having a pretty successful first one. It's not my fault people can't see the pattern but keep on truckin', hombres.

When moyes left, he left behind a team who can play without a manager. We were that good, we had movement and discipline at the back that is drilled solidly into the team. We weren't great but there's no way we would have crumbled like we did now. No [Poor language removed] way.

fast forward 18 months, everything that we've build were destroy by that clown. No movement, no discipline at the back and no fight. I can go on and on.

I'll gladly eat my own words if someone can point out to me that Rofraudo is capable of drilling all these quality back into our team.

What gets me is that Everton and Liverpool both had crap starts to the season, but we were ahead of them in November, Rogers changed tactics and yes they're out the Europa league but they're now 5th and just beat City. We've stuck with plan A and have just dropped down the league. How can Newcastle be ahead of us, they had a hated manager and now a temporary manager who the squad know will be gone in the summer yet they are what is it 8points clear of us. this squad if used right is top 6 min, to be were we are is a joke, it' snot injuries and it's not lack of confidence as the Europa league has shown what they can do, it's not being able to respond when the opposition has worked you out and doing the same thing over and over again without changing tactics.

Every club but us in our position has acknowledged they are in a relegation fight, we'll sleep walk into the relegation zone if we don't watch out and then nerves will truly kick in and we won't get out.

So, let me see......Chelsea have just won the LC because of their players. That Mourinho fella, well he may as well just be making the half time tea....

So, he'd have beaten Spurs without the players would he?

My point is it is manager AND players....not just the manager. The players, in my opinion have a much bigger influence on results than the manager.

I am not a BK lover but cannot see how you can make that statement.

!) performance on field is nothing to do with him.

2) he gave RM a whopping transfer budget in 2014.
Didn't we just spend some of the money we brought in from selling Fellaini, Anichibie , Jelavic and co?

I CAN see how I can make that statement, it's based on decades of observation...but plenty are willing to put the boot in on the manager who's been here less than two years AND after having a pretty successful first one. It's not my fault people can't see the pattern but keep on truckin', hombres.
Martinez current failings have absolutely diddly squat to do with Kenwright.

What have the last two seasons to do with your claim that it is down to the fraud BK, he has given RM money. Agreed previously there were shortcomings but the club did not have the TV revenues to the same value as now.

The thread is about RM.

What gets me is that Everton and Liverpool both had crap starts to the season, but we were ahead of them in November, Rogers changed tactics and yes they're out the Europa league but they're now 5th and just beat City. We've stuck with plan A and have just dropped down the league. How can Newcastle be ahead of us, they had a hated manager and now a temporary manager who the squad know will be gone in the summer yet they are what is it 8points clear of us. this squad if used right is top 6 min, to be were we are is a joke, it' snot injuries and it's not lack of confidence as the Europa league has shown what they can do, it's not being able to respond when the opposition has worked you out and doing the same thing over and over again without changing tactics.

Every club but us in our position has acknowledged they are in a relegation fight, we'll sleep walk into the relegation zone if we don't watch out and then nerves will truly kick in and we won't get out.

On the 15th of December we beat QPR 3-1 and went level on points with Liverpool and above them on Goal Difference, They Lost 3-0 to Man utd the previous day.

Since the Everton have picked up 6 points winning only once, Liverpool have picked up 27 points and haven't lost

Didn't we just spend some of the money we brought in from selling Fellaini, Anichibie , Jelavic and co?

That is what running a business is about, would you have liked him and the board to pocket the money. You are forgetting the millions from the FA which are going to be a lot less for next season with this league position. The fact is RM had a big chunk of money to spend it does not matter where it came from but upto the manager to spend it wisely.

What have the last two seasons to do with your claim that it is down to the fraud BK, he has given RM money. Agreed previously there were shortcomings but the club did not have the TV revenues to the same value as now.

The thread is about RM.

The lad has a point. I know everyone is in various levels of fume/sack/back/spend/drop/play etc.

But if Board/BK stuff could be left out of the (many) manager threads, life would be easier for us. Ta

;)

On the 15th of December we beat QPR 3-1 and went level on points with Liverpool and above them on Goal Difference, They Lost 3-0 to Man utd the previous day.

Since the Everton have picked up 6 points winning only once, Liverpool have picked up 27 points and haven't lost

Pass the bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back