Martinez: The Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we just spend some of the money we brought in from selling Fellaini, Anichibie , Jelavic and co?

That's how business operates; spurs bought a new squad coz they sold bale; unless your city most clubs operate like that, just that people seem to blank that out. Even Mourinho at Chelsea is getting money in and then reinvesting this time round

When moyes left, he left behind a team who can play without a manager. We were that good, we had movement and discipline at the back that is drilled solidly into the team. We weren't great but there's no way we would have crumbled like we did now. No [Poor language removed] way.

fast forward 18 months, everything that we've build were destroy by that clown. No movement, no discipline at the back and no fight. I can go on and on.

I'll gladly eat my own words if someone can point out to me that Rofraudo is capable of drilling all these quality back into our team.

Bit Rose tinted isn't it mate.

We had Anichebe playing as our best striker, Gibson and Osman as our two midfielders, Fellani playing as number 10 and Heitinga as our back up defender.

We'd also just been humiliated by Martinez in the FA cup and threw away a good chance of champions league qualifcation by having a shocking January/February

That's how business operates; spurs bought a new squad coz they sold bale; unless your city most clubs operate like that, just that people seem to blank that out. Even Mourinho at Chelsea is getting money in and then reinvesting this time round

Paul Lambert was given more money at Villa over the last 2 years than martinez was by our chairman.

He's hardly pissed benitez money up the wall.

By spending the Felli money.

But that is how business is run, buying and selling! you dispose of some assets to finance the purchase of new ones. Add to the sale of players the TV money for spending. The sale of those players did not fund in full the cost of new players.

On the 15th of December we beat QPR 3-1 and went level on points with Liverpool and above them on Goal Difference, They Lost 3-0 to Man utd the previous day.

Since the Everton have picked up 6 points winning only once, Liverpool have picked up 27 points and haven't lost

And guess what....they did it with the manager who they, and us, we're calling a fraud. Their Board had patience and backed their own original judgement. Those waving the noose at the time are now realising that they might well have been to quick to demand his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back