2022/23 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just met him in my local Waitrose, he looked a bit down so I put my arm around him and boooed as loud as I could at him.

He appreciated the support.
And there it is your honour, evidence, straight from the guilty party's mouth.

30 years hard labour, he won't last 30 minutes...

I get it, the boos do seem harsh but it wasn't one thing he messed up, it was constant, and the brain freeze for the gilt edged chance had nothing to do with playing fullback
He got himself sent off for being stupid a few games back, has always been a reckless player and the situation is too significant atm to allow for such sub par performances. If the boos help him not get picked next two games then I'll be happy about it. If he was my mate I'd say 'stop being so careless and they won't boo'

Probably true
but there is no need to gift it to them either
I just hope he doesn't play for us again, nobody will boo him then and it will be a win/win

Just doesn’t sit right with me. Fair enough if it’s a a lack of effort or shirking out of challenges - but not for making mistakes.

I was berating some of his decisions but not having booing one of our own off the pitch cause he’s made a few mistakes.

Just doesn’t sit right with me. Fair enough if it’s a a lack of effort or shirking out of challenges - but not for making mistakes.

I was berating some of his decisions but not having booing one of our own off the pitch cause he’s made a few mistakes.
emotions are running high and he didn't deserve clapping off the pitch so it is what it is
I was suprised it wasn't a massive cheer when he was being taken off tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back