2023/24 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go - unfortunately I can't see him leaving before the end to his contract
Someone said offer him a new contract

1720560679760.webp

1720560698320.webp

Just can't see an English club wanting him with the performances he has been putting in. Abroad I think is his only hope of resurrecting somewhat of a career for himself

He's obviously leaving on a free transfer in 12 months - that's been clear for at least two years, same as it has with Keane. Same as it is obvious Maupay won't leave for a fee, and that Beto will turn out exactly as Rondon and Tosun did. I'm just flabbergasted we got money for Godfrey, but he was obviously the least offensive of the lot.

Imagine the shell shock he's going to feel after he drops from the 70k a week he's been earning for the last 5 years.

Maccies don't pay their burger flippers 70k a week, do they?

Imagine the shell shock he's going to feel after he drops from the 70k a week he's been earning for the last 5 years.

Maccies don't pay their burger flippers 70k a week, do they?
I think the £15m or so he's got saved in the bank will act as a nice cushion though. Can't be bad - he hasn't contributed positively to the club for three years yet has taken £10m out of us. He must have one hell of an agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back