2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute quality tonight apart from the penalty. An fair play tom davies looked like he wanted to burst into laughter when he pushed that firminio (sorry if not spelt that correctly but not really that bothered). Least he was going for it. We deffo have a platform to build from though and holgate along with Pickford and McCarthy have to be the first names on the team sheet for me. I’m sure I remember the Barnsley fans being more upset about us signing holgate then stones because they think he is going to be a lot better then stones

Not sure about him being a lot better than Stones as a all round player, but by far the better defender his sense of danger and ability to stop that danger becoming a goal or goal scoring opportunity as always been amazing, bearing in mind he replaced stones at right back for us, it was like we’d swapped a Rolls Royce for a Hummer, both class and looked the part but you wouldn’t want to go ram raiding in a rolls.

Who is the Everton Ninja on the left

Holgate.webp

Last edited:

So he’s been hounded off twitter coz of Liverpool fans digging up his tweets from when he was 15!!! And we’re the bitters?!?
ha-gif-5.gif

Who is the Everton Ninja on the left
View attachment 43294
Davies took a massive gulp and hid his face so didn’t show him laughing and you can guarantee vlasic wth his face covered up was in stitches. Was funny to watch but for that reaction that come after it was one of two reasons 1, he was spat at which didn’t happen and 2, he was racially abused which is more then likely the case. I just hope he doesn’t get banned for the push and going mad but I hope firminio or whatever it is does because there is no place for it ruins the game

Holgate is claiming a Racist remark .

'Television evidence suggests however, that Holgate was mistaken, with pictures appearing to show Firmino apparently mouthing a Portuguese phrase “loco puta”, which roughly translates as ‘crazy mother******.'

They are scum. Sub human Scum.
Too right, it's funny considering they forget that their "hero" John Barnes was racially abused by them both before and during his time at Liverpool. All those T shirts a few years ago supporting Suarez they really are divvies a lot of them. Watch a Liverpool match in the pub, if you can stand it and just hear the comments they make. I remember seeing a race related fight after the Europa league final in 2016 outside the pub, because a Liverpool fan racially abused an Asian fella. I'm sure Holgate will face the same racist abuse Evra did on twitter, as you say Sub human scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back