2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every news article tweeted on the incident is met with hundreds of Liverpool fans denying the racism.

Its like watching a real life equivalent of a DDOS attack - it truely is a sight to behold.

So he’s been hounded off twitter coz of Liverpool fans digging up his tweets from when he was 15!!! And we’re the bitters?!?
ha-gif-5.gif
???

Not sure about him being a lot better than Stones as a all round player, but by far the better defender his sense of danger and ability to stop that danger becoming a goal or goal scoring opportunity as always been amazing, bearing in mind he replaced stones at right back for us, it was like we’d swapped a Rolls Royce for a Hummer, both class and looked the part but you wouldn’t want to go ram raiding in a rolls.
He has the makings of a world class cb just hope we keep him long enough for him to become that. He keeps going the way he is he will give Southgate a headache in the summer

Every news article tweeted on the incident is met with hundreds of Liverpool fans denying the racism.

Its like watching a real life equivalent of a DDOS attack - it truely is a sight to behold.
Divvies the lot of them, like Mason Holgate doesn't know the difference between being called a trivial word such as SOB and a racial insult. When was the last time a player tried to the get the attention of a referee for being called a minor swear word. What annoys me about it was the referee just ignored him, which is disgraceful if he heard Firmino make a comment. Why would Holgate risk a sending off touching the referee it wasn't a racial insult? That's what the RS can't answer.

Holgate is claiming a Racist remark .

'Television evidence suggests however, that Holgate was mistaken, with pictures appearing to show Firmino apparently mouthing a Portuguese phrase “loco puta”, which roughly translates as ‘crazy mother******.'
He doesn’t react to that, he reacts to what was said after that, unfortunately you can’t see what he said because Kenny blocks the camera. Just hope another camera caught it coz I don’t think Holgate would react like that for no reason ;)

So he’s been hounded off twitter coz of Liverpool fans digging up his tweets from when he was 15!!! And we’re the bitters?!?
ha-gif-5.gif
Dont forget what they have said to shearer,and others tonight either,so many idoits around

Holgate will get banned for his offensive tweets while Ladyboy will get off scoff free - mark my words.
And i bet you thats what will happen,the holgate part anyway,and if 3 game ban etc [if he did get banned/wouldnt surprise me with the clowns at the FA]it will be the whole month

Tweets using the word “faggot” when he was 15.

Of course in Kopite minds that’s justification for Firmino to racially abuse him.
Yeah but every year is they’re year the deluded fools.

Kids always use words like that now days unfortunately that’s the world we live in.
firmino needs a good smack up the mouth for being a racist scum bag.

The only problem is will probably get away with it because he plays for the RS and holgate will get banned you can just see it coming can’t you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back