Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

MATCH THREAD - Fulham vs Everton - Cap One Cup 3rd Round - Tuesday 24th Sept @ 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

The second half I watched he left two defenders for dead in their own penalty area and shot just wide? What stream were you watching?

The chance where he should've laid it off for the completely free man on the edge of the box for the easy chance.

Don't get me wrong, it was fantastic skill to carve open the chance and if it had gone in it would've been bloody brilliant (partly as it was still a difficult finish)!

You're having a meltdown about a manager deciding to place greater priority on the League and FA Cup, despite the fact that every halfway decent Premier League club does the exact same thing.

We're Everton - and that means we're in the same bracket as the United's and Arsenal's of this world who treat the League Cup as the second tier competition it is. That's not snobbery, it's just common sense - as with EVERYTHING in life you only allocate resources to something that's worth the effort.

The COC is a club we play the youth and fringe players in, and if we progress well in it then great, the players are getting an experience, good stuff etc. but if we go out, it's not a big deal; and certainly not worth the ridiculous melt fest that's going on here.

Meanwhile in reality: Those two are regularly competing in the Champions League and we haven't won any silverware in 19 and haven't been in Europe full stop for 4 seasons.

Glad somebody picked you up on the absurd comparison to the ZDS too.

You're having a meltdown about a manager deciding to place greater priority on the League and FA Cup, despite the fact that every halfway decent Premier League club does the exact same thing.

We're Everton - and that means we're in the same bracket as the United's and Arsenal's of this world who treat the League Cup as the second tier competition it is. That's not snobbery, it's just common sense - as with EVERYTHING in life you only allocate resources to something that's worth the effort.

The COC is a club we play the youth and fringe players in, and if we progress well in it then great, the players are getting an experience, good stuff etc. but if we go out, it's not a big deal; and certainly not worth the ridiculous melt fest that's going on here.

We've played 5 whole league games & we haven't got our next one for 6 days.

He chose to rotate tonight there was no 'prioritising' to be done

Making references to bobby and davey about substitutions after tonight. Let me ask you this, did you **** him off on Saturday for making changes at half time? Did moyes ever do that? You have to remember we played on Saturday. Plus we either stayed in London and didn't have our own facilities to train or we had to make two trips to London in the space of 4 days, hence changes needed. It's disappointing that we lost after the bright start but we can't expect to win every game regardless of the opposition. We can play the same eleven every week and tire them out by January and when we have to bring other players in they'll be useless because they've been warming the bench for months. Swings and roundabouts and all that. What concerns me now is how does a Martinez led Everton bounce back from defeat.

we'll never win this trophy, it's cursed. Feel sorry for the folks that travelled down on a Tuesday night. Hopefully they'll get a show on Monday.

WTF-Is-This-WTF-Is-That-Cat-Gif.gif

:lol:

First smirk from me since the final whistle.

It'll be like that for three days on here.

I'm officially out............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back