Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

MATCH THREAD - Fulham vs Everton - Cap One Cup 3rd Round - Tuesday 24th Sept @ 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I f**kin detest this attitude. At what point do you actually stop just shrugging your shoulders and get f**kin annoyed that we've thrown a game away?

Your right mate get down to Goodison on Monday and boo those sh1t house bastards

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lads, lets forget tonight and journey back to Haight Ashbury 1967

thumbnail_8_413.jpg

I f**kin detest this attitude. At what point do you actually stop just shrugging your shoulders and get f**kin annoyed that we've thrown a game away?

I'am annoyed that we lost the game and frustrated but there is no point dwelling on the result now and i just don't get why people are ****ging off the players and manager when it was a good enough team selection and on another day we would have won this by 2 or 3 goals, it was still very early in the competition, it wasn't like it was the quarters or semis. Just saying we need to move on now and support the team

Our stature of zero trophies in nearly two decades and not even getting into Europe anymore.

That stature ?

Yep, that stature. It's actually disgusting that you think winning a League Cup would make a jot of difference to our club. It'd be a footnote in history. We can celebrate winning it if we ever did, sure, but it just isn't a big deal to a club like ours in any way, shape or form.

We're Everton FFS. We aim for the FA Cup minimum, and we aim for league and European titles traditionally. If we ever actually focussed on winning the League Cup then we really have fallen in stature. That's not snobbery either; I'd apply that to a good 10 clubs in this country.

I'm disappointed we lost tonight but I certainly won't lose any sleep over it. We can't change the result. Move on to the Newcastle game now. Lessons will be learned from this defeat but I would prefer Martinez to make an error in this competition than in the League and FA Cup. Keep the faith.

Well done sweety great input love x

I just can't be arsed mate. You'll never win an argument against idiots (not aiming that at you). If you've been on this forum for more than 5 minutes then you'll know I'm a sensible poster and not someone who deliberately stirs or talks sh*t.

My first post was OTT, fair enough, but the reaction in here is outrageous. Perspective is needed. That's me done any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back