Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornet over with Burnley in Portgual clearly not a done deal yet. God this summer is tedious get a deal done for heavens sakes! We need additions.

We need the right additions though. Don't do something just because.
Sure but Cornet improves our options does he not? I think we are in trouble if we don't add. It's ok saying but the window shuts at the end of August but we play quite a few games in August. We need at least a six and a forward in for me before kick off and it's not looking likely now is it?

Sure but Cornet improves our options does he not? I think we are in trouble if we don't add. It's ok saying but the window shuts at the end of August but we play quite a few games in August. We need at least a six and a forward in for me before kick off and it's not looking likely now is it?
After last night he's not the right signing for me. We just simply cannot add more players who aren't capable of passing the ball consistently and for me Cornet is in that category.

I think he'll be decent if we do sign him but I just think we have to stop doing this where we sign players whose weakness is making accurate passes to teammates.

If its a choice of MGW and him or only MGW....id choose the latter option.

Having Gomes in the squad gives Lampard "options"....Keane is an "option"...as is Rondon.

Sometimes you dont need these "options".

This is the type of absolutely stupid panic signing weve made with the likes of Iwobi in the past when weve missed out 1st-5th choices.

Smacks of desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back