McCarthy to replace Fellaini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what pisses me of about that F.A cup game was starting Neville, most of us knew his legs were gone, he was dragged off at half-time in an earlier premiership game and yet Moyes still started his best mate over Barkley. I was more pissed of with Moyes after that game and Neville.

never mind barkley, wasn't gibson fit for that game as well which means that he choose to play neville in the centre ahead of him too, mind boggling

Ive looked back at that game so many times...Mucha in nets...mucha in fkin nets! Why did Moyes change keepers for the hell of it in the cup games? And the QF ffs! I expect Robles to play tomorrow but at least you can understand that one, until this season all our 2nd choice keepers have been dog turd

was Howard not injured?

Would be very happy with this.

I think that people will be very suprised how good a footballer this lad is, and good footballers, are what good footballing sides need.

People wanted Fellaini lynched in his first 6 months, and when we signed Gibson, people were close to the edge.

I have seen people claim he is gash, just because Wigan are getting beat. How is that a true reflection of 1 persons talent. I do wonder how people come up with these pathetic comments, and you have to question what they really know about the game.

The fee is irrelivant in a way, as this lad fits our set up, and could well be THE type of the player that really gets this team flowing. In the similar way that we rate our left back sooo high, he means more to us, than his true market value.

I think that people will be very suprised how good a footballer this lad is, and good footballers, are what good footballing sides need.

People wanted Fellaini lynched in his first 6 months, and when we signed Gibson, people were close to the edge.

I have seen people claim he is gash, just because Wigan are getting beat. How is that a true reflection of 1 persons talent. I do wonder how people come up with these pathetic comments, and you have to question what they really know about the game.

The fee is irrelivant in a way, as this lad fits our set up, and could well be THE type of the player that really gets this team flowing. In the similar way that we rate our left back sooo high, he means more to us, than his true market value.

I don't mind James McCarthy but we need someone else as well who is creative.

well said

McCarthy's valuation of £10 million maximum, appears to have been set by a certain section of our fans, is based on what ?
To be honest I've no idea of his value,but given he's only 22 and has plenty of prem experience, the fees being quoted don't sound too excessive.

Fellaini money should get us two CMs, i'm hoping for James, Barry and Moses, if I wanted to be crazy, I would say I want the Danish Erikson, Moses and James McCarthy.:(

Agree 100%.

Those are the players I want too. Ericksen bit of a dream, but would be great for us, although he would probably take Barkleys place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back