McCarthy to replace Fellaini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCarthy, a Fellaini replacement?

I can't believe people on here are actually considering this as a real possibility. I went to a few Wigan games last season and McCarthy is one of the biggest ****houses in the league. He's not even fit to lace Phil Neville's boots let alone our best player.

He's a player that'll look good on Match of the day's highlight reel like Charlie Adam. But, after watching him consistently there's no way I'd want him anywhere near Everton.

Best thing I've ever read on here ever.

McCarthy, a Fellaini replacement?

I can't believe people on here are actually considering this as a real possibility. I went to a few Wigan games last season and McCarthy is one of the biggest ****houses in the league. He's not even fit to lace Phil Neville's boots let alone our best player.

He's a player that'll look good on Match of the day's highlight reel like Charlie Adam. But, after watching him consistently there's no way I'd want him anywhere near Everton.

A player somewhere between phil Neville & Charlie Adam, does not make a Fellaini replacement.

Mccarthy?
benni?

_54378322_bennimccarthyraw.jpg

McCarthy is very very good and only getting better. He will move on to big things soon and i really hope we are in the hunt for him when wigan do decide to sell him. Anybody who cant see the potential in him hasnt seen enough of him or doesnt know their arse from their elbow.

If we sold Fellaini for £30m and bought McCarthy for £10m I'd have a fit.

Same mate.

If he's so good why aren't all the other top 4 chasers after him?

Apparently our target is top 4 (I still don't beleive that by the way) and signing this guy wouldn't make me think that.

Anyway. I've not given this a percentage.

Something like 28.292929% chance of him signing for us.

Hahahaha. I love him. I dunno why either. He's a better manager than he gets credit for, out of his depth in the Premiership maybe, but a great Championship manager.

I think there is something to be said for having British players. They seem happier with their lot and not eager to move back home.

Osman
Gibson
Colman
Naismith
Baines
Hibbert
Neville

I think these are the hardest working and most level headed in the team. Is it a coincidence that they are British. They aren't necessarily the best players though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back