Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Got myself one of the Everton Way plaques this week. Well I got the family name on it and I really hope I can keep it a secret until our first game at Bramley Moore, just to see their faces.

I love the idea that a little piece of us will be at Everton every day 😀.
My mate here bought one it was 600 quid, but he did say it was a big one ( the brick😛)

Morning all. Breezy and mild here. Off to the GP for medication review this morning. Received text yesterday afternoon informing me an appointment had been made for 10.30 today, also a request to take my blood pressure and email results in before attending. The short notice did nothing to ease my blood pressure lol. Have a good day all.💙

Morning everyone.

Today started off lovely and sunny but has soon gone downhill and it's now hammering down which is a big blow because the summerhouse patio is getting done today. The electrics have already tripped off twice with the extension lead getting wet. Sadly no way they will finish today now.

The other major problem was that they were very happy with my digging out for the foundations but when they laid the stone out found that the area was much bigger so I had to franticly dig out some more and got soaked in the process.

Oh well I'm in now and drying off whilst Mrs J goes to the gym.

Please go away rain!

Bumped into Peter Lee before on Allerton Road Duc. Must be 25 years or more since I've seen him. Working on the taxis now.
Good lad Peter, use to play in the same snooker team for the Metal box, and played footie for Speke Argyle with him back in the day

I did hear he was driving taxi, been on them for a while now I think
hope you are having a good visit F

Had a delightful hour or so earlier. My adored Niece and her boyfriend had arranged to drop in on Mum, (Grandma) on their way from Exeter to Cheltenham for Easter, and I popped down to see them at Mums flat on Portishead Marina. @Barnfred 55 knows it.

As Maddie (niece) and Mum fussed in the kitchen and caught up, Tom, (BF) and I lapsed into bloke speak, sport basically. He is an accomplished rugby player, not quite good enough to go pro, but decent enough to train with Exeter and Gloucester seconds. A lovely lad. A lovely couple. (Maddie is a picture herself).

One of those ad hoc occasions where your faith in the young adults that will follow most of us is reaffirmed.

Good lad Peter, use to play in the same snooker team for the Metal box, and played footie for Speke Argyle with him back in the day

I did hear he was driving taxi, been on them for a while now I think
hope you are having a good visit F
Having a ball mate. Just on my third pint of the day which is good going for me this week. Ask me again come 11pm though😀

Had a delightful hour or so earlier. My adored Niece and her boyfriend had arranged to drop in on Mum, (Grandma) on their way from Exeter to Cheltenham for Easter, and I popped down to see them at Mums flat on Portishead Marina. @Barnfred 55 knows it.

As Maddie (niece) and Mum fussed in the kitchen and caught up, Tom, (BF) and I lapsed into bloke speak, sport basically. He is an accomplished rugby player, not quite good enough to go pro, but decent enough to train with Exeter and Gloucester seconds. A lovely lad. A lovely couple. (Maddie is a picture herself).

One of those ad hoc occasions where your faith in the young adults that will follow most of us is reaffirmed.
Remember it well mate.

Funnily enough I'm just having a beer waiting for my fave nephew and his lovely new girlfriend to turn up. Hopefully I'll have as good a time as you obviously have today.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back