Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

St Helen’s?
Aye I need at least one successful team in my life . Although in fairness when I got my first season ticket they weren’t the best.

I genuinely just love watching the game , I can’t believe it isn’t ridiculously popular . Anyway , we managed a nice win and hopefully it’s the first of two this weekend !

Aye I need at least one successful team in my life . Although in fairness when I got my first season ticket they weren’t the best.

I genuinely just love watching the game , I can’t believe it isn’t ridiculously popular . Anyway , we managed a nice win and hopefully it’s the first of two this weekend !
Nice one Harry.

I know the ground well from 30,00FT.

It’s a lovely day today , bright and fresh . The first day this year I could put my shorts on to stroll down the gym , feels like something worthy of celebration.
I was at my son's match this morning with my big football coat on, and it was lashed within a minute or two. It was more than comfortable in a t-shirt.

Twas nice to see him score a few too, and he's off to United this afternoon so hopefully a few more.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back