Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning everyone ,

In all the circumstances a great point last night but could and should have been more but for a moment of madness from Doucoure. Yes of course Kane is a cheating rat but you can't do what Doucoure did.

Anyway been a crazy and upsetting few days. Mum's has no appetite and more or less refuses to eat and all last week had constant diarrhea. She has lost 6kgs in just 3 weeks.

So been in and out of the Drs and waiting on various tests ( for bowel cancer). Didn't envisage scrapping excrement into a test tube after my legal career , but there you go. Back to the hospital for a chest X ray today ( checking for secondaries ?) and more blood tests tomorrow. It's upsetting for me but what mum is thinking god only knows. She's very stoical and says she's had a great life - so you can imagine my reaction.

Took the latest lot of samples to the GP last night only to be told the clinic had been cancelled and therfore no collection to hospital so I either had to take it into hospital myself or redo the samples. Went to the hospital and contrary to what I was told the path lab was shut. Needless to say I created and made sure that someone opened up to receive them.

Them got home to find the bolier wasn't working - no hot water and no bloody bath. I've had better days!

Anyway the summerhouse patio has been done and I reshaped and planted of the border and I'm pleased with the result.

Have a lovely day.
So sorry to hear your mum is having a bad time ,I have seen it before where someone knows that they have had enough .You must respect that and live with the memories you both shared .Well done with the poop and the having it checked out . I hope your mum gets a great result and changes her mind about eating more .
The hot water is just a reality check and as long as your mum is looked after that is all you need ,luckily we cannot smell on here .
Stay strong that man.

Morning all,

I'm working after
So much for me being on the wagon following my exploits last week.

Phonecall this morning from the neighbour. Fancy a nice drive and some lunch? Errm OK😀

Just nipped down to the Greenbank Hotel overlooking the Fal with views over to Flushing. Beautiful day and lovely seafood platter. Oh, and a couple of pints if local strong beer.
View attachment 207952View attachment 207953
Love the XJ-S, and it looks great for being twenty-eight years old!

Morning everyone ,

In all the circumstances a great point last night but could and should have been more but for a moment of madness from Doucoure. Yes of course Kane is a cheating rat but you can't do what Doucoure did.

Anyway been a crazy and upsetting few days. Mum's has no appetite and more or less refuses to eat and all last week had constant diarrhea. She has lost 6kgs in just 3 weeks.

So been in and out of the Drs and waiting on various tests ( for bowel cancer). Didn't envisage scrapping excrement into a test tube after my legal career , but there you go. Back to the hospital for a chest X ray today ( checking for secondaries ?) and more blood tests tomorrow. It's upsetting for me but what mum is thinking god only knows. She's very stoical and says she's had a great life - so you can imagine my reaction.

Took the latest lot of samples to the GP last night only to be told the clinic had been cancelled and therfore no collection to hospital so I either had to take it into hospital myself or redo the samples. Went to the hospital and contrary to what I was told the path lab was shut. Needless to say I created and made sure that someone opened up to receive them.

Them got home to find the bolier wasn't working - no hot water and no bloody bath. I've had better days!

Anyway the summerhouse patio has been done and I reshaped and planted of the border and I'm pleased with the result.

Have a lovely day.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum. It is tough when parents get older. Before my Dad passed, I had to help him with his bedpan while he was in the hospital, so I can understand what you are going through. And had similar issues when my Mom was in the hospital.

I'll be praying for your Mum!

Morning everyone ,

Have a lovely day.

How old is your mum Jazzy ?…

Morning all, bright and sunny here after another frost last night. The jeweller was unable to remove my wedding ring due its width and thickness. Well I think she meant the ring and not me! Her only suggestions were the hospital or fire brigade who I’m sure have better things to do, so had to give it another try ourselves. After about 30 minutes using pack of frozen peas, Fairy liquid, cooking oil and pain finally got the damn thing off. I’m sure there are members of the government who pay handsomely for the experience lol.
Have a good day all.💙

Glad you sorted it…..

So sorry to hear your mum is having a bad time ,I have seen it before where someone knows that they have had enough .You must respect that and live with the memories you both shared .Well done with the poop and the having it checked out . I hope your mum gets a great result and changes her mind about eating more .
The hot water is just a reality check and as long as your mum is looked after that is all you need ,luckily we cannot smell on here .
Stay strong that man.

My mum was 89 when she passed away, but she always said she’d had a good life and had lived enough. Fairly stoical at that age……

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back