Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi Jazzy and the gang, sorry not been on here for a while just not been as chatty as normal.
Long story short, my mum died in the early hours of Saturday morning she'd been ill for a little while and I was working up here in Scotland and travelling down most weekends to support my brother who'd been caring for her then visiting her in hospital then a care home.
I'm okay if a little tired, I am fortunate to have good family and friends supporting my brother and I.
I was fortunately down for a scheduled visit to watch the match with my granddaughter at the weekend when my mum took a turn for the worse.
I hope you're all well and I shall pop in on a more frequent basis again now
Sorry to hear that Larbert. It’s so close to your Dad as well and must be hard.

Sad news aside, it is nice to hear from you.

Off to Falmouth today. Need to stock up on my jasmine rice and there's a corner shop in the town that caters for the Asian population and those of us that like Asian food. Will also have a bit of brunch and pay a visit to Iceland and, no doubt, Wetherspoons. :)

Was hoping to go to the cinema too but there's just no decent movies around at the moment. Beautifully sunny, if a bit chilly, down here today so will hopefully enjoy my little jaunt.

Like many of you I'm getting a bit worried about T. Hope he's OK and his medication is still doing the job.

Thinking of you all LT, Anj and Pete💙

Hi Jazzy and the gang, sorry not been on here for a while just not been as chatty as normal.
Long story short, my mum died in the early hours of Saturday morning she'd been ill for a little while and I was working up here in Scotland and travelling down most weekends to support my brother who'd been caring for her then visiting her in hospital then a care home.
I'm okay if a little tired, I am fortunate to have good family and friends supporting my brother and I.
I was fortunately down for a scheduled visit to watch the match with my granddaughter at the weekend when my mum took a turn for the worse.
So very sorry to read of your loss. Sending you my thoughts and best wishes.💙

Terribly sorry to hear of your loss. It’s good that you have fine family and friends to help you through it…..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back