Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Cheers everybody. Happy coronation eve😀
View attachment 210130
How coincidental! Last night Mrs blueloon was away at her choir , i decided I’d have a wee dram , but instead went for the Opihr and tonic , first time I’d drunk it for about a year. I love the spicy flavours it has, though I’m not really a gin man .

You certainly aren't a minority in this thread Jazz. Or on thus forum I would imagine.

Sure I can't interest you in some Coronation Chicken?😀
On neither front ta.
However I just cooked mum and myself a lovely sea bass fillet with crushed and roasted potatoes laced with garlic and onions with green beans cooked in butter. Mum loved it except the beans. "These are hard" she said. No mum they are all dente and perfect. You can't please all of the people all of the time

How coincidental! Last night Mrs blueloon was away at her choir , i decided I’d have a wee dram , but instead went for the Opihr and tonic , first time I’d drunk it for about a year. I love the spicy flavours it has, though I’m not really a gin man .
Yep Ophir is Mrs Js fav gin of choice , mind you she ain't that fussy.
According to her WhatsApp photos today she's been quaffing beer , Ouzo and brandy. Well I suppose you have to have a drink when it's raining lol

On neither front ta.
However I just cooked mum and myself a lovely sea bass fillet with crushed and roasted potatoes laced with garlic and onions with green beans cooked in butter. Mum loved it except the beans. "These are hard" she said. No mum they are all dente and perfect. You can't please all of the people all of the time
Old Queenie didn't like her peas hard either. Allegedly.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back