Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

If that was aimed at me, I can take ridicule but this was a bit low.
Everyone else. thanks for the kind words they were very much appreciated.
X
I'm not sure anyone in here even knows what that is Mal but I don't think it was aimed at you. Don't be getting yourself wound up by nobhead posts. I'm sure you've got more important things to think about.

By the way, have you figured it out yet? The Americans, series 2 episode 6 will probably help 😀

I'm not sure anyone in here even knows what that is Mal but I don't think it was aimed at you. Don't be getting yourself wound up by nobhead posts. I'm sure you've got more important things to think about.

By the way, have you figured it out yet? The Americans, series 2 episode 6 will probably help 😀
To be honest mate I totally forgot about it.
It will have to be something to beat Shiv's though. lol

@malfosse congratulations and condolences. Life can throw some absurd things at you, at times. Hope all are bearing up as well as can be expected.

@jazzy this cold is clinging on for all its worth, mate!! You got saunas at your gym? Go on the offensive and sweat the bigger out.

@blue1948 I always enjoy seeing your food posts. @Barnfred 55 ’s too, of course, but my regret about my visit to your beautiful country is how brief it was. I really wanted to get stuck into more of the local grub! I’ll have to make my way back one day, perhaps when it’s a shade above minus 20, and fill my boots.

Busy day here today. Big squat and bench session at the gym, physio after - it was one of those sessions where I didn’t realise how many little niggles I had until she started working through some of them - and then back to the office to squeeze a day’s work into half a day! Boys are excited for the long weekend but ambivalent towards the coronation (same here, tbf); my wife’s mum is a massive royalist, so even though she isn’t, she always feels the need to throw a little party. Upshot is we’re having afternoon tea and cake. Turned out nice again!

Really need to pack for Vegas this weekend, too. So excited now it’s finally round the corner. Alas, the sandwiches and cake mean I’ll probably have to abandon the Speedos, but I’ll be sure to get a couple of good food and cocktail snaps for you all.

@malfosse congratulations and condolences. Life can throw some absurd things at you, at times. Hope all are bearing up as well as can be expected.

@jazzy this cold is clinging on for all its worth, mate!! You got saunas at your gym? Go on the offensive and sweat the bigger out.

@blue1948 I always enjoy seeing your food posts. @Barnfred 55 ’s too, of course, but my regret about my visit to your beautiful country is how brief it was. I really wanted to get stuck into more of the local grub! I’ll have to make my way back one day, perhaps when it’s a shade above minus 20, and fill my boots.

Busy day here today. Big squat and bench session at the gym, physio after - it was one of those sessions where I didn’t realise how many little niggles I had until she started working through some of them - and then back to the office to squeeze a day’s work into half a day! Boys are excited for the long weekend but ambivalent towards the coronation (same here, tbf); my wife’s mum is a massive royalist, so even though she isn’t, she always feels the need to throw a little party. Upshot is we’re having afternoon tea and cake. Turned out nice again!

Really need to pack for Vegas this weekend, too. So excited now it’s finally round the corner. Alas, the sandwiches and cake mean I’ll probably have to abandon the Speedos, but I’ll be sure to get a couple of good food and cocktail snaps for you all.
Been there done that Brett. However I'm happy to report that I'm starting to breathe a little bit easier now

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back