Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Afternoon all, just starting to rain here on CAD which didn’t get off to a great start for me as some staff in Morrisons were wearing red cloaks and inflatable crowns:Blink:.
@jazzy hope your CAD is going well and you enjoy Vikings, Nicole Kidman is perfect choice to play me in a film.lol
@anjelikaferrett safe journey, you will be in my thoughts over the next few days.
Have a good rest of the day, all.💙

Afternoon all, just starting to rain here on CAD which didn’t get off to a great start for me as some staff in Morrisons were wearing red cloaks and inflatable crowns:Blink:.
@jazzy hope your CAD is going well and you enjoy Vikings, Nicole Kidman is perfect choice to play me in a film.lol
@anjelikaferrett safe journey, you will be in my thoughts over the next few days.
Have a good rest of the day, all.💙
Do you know , I might even watch the start of the RS v Brentford game just to see the Scousers booing the National Anthem.

Went straight to the gym from my drum lesson, scranned some afternoon tea at home and then straight out the back to get on with the mammoth task of power washing the decking. Coronation decently, and proactively avoided so far. Sun is behind the clouds there somewhere, so a beer feels in order.
Washing the decking is fine but unless it is composite make sure to treat it .Nothing lasts forever . I did avoid the said Coronation but overheard the music ,who picks that stuff ? I listen to most but that was horrible.

Well doesnt this make you feel 10 foot tall. (not).

Nephew is getting married in Cornwall later this year; never got the "keep the date" invite, (no post code apparently). So the actual invite popped on the door mat earlier; address close enough for a decent postie. Opened it, (addressed to Mr Roydo, not Mark Roydo), and saw that there was an envelope to return the RSVP slip to them, no address on it. An email address also, so no harm done.

"We would prefer a reply no later than 30th April". It was posted yesterday.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back