Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

the only emotions were pain doing my leg session and slight dissapointment when City missed their pen. other than that all good.
Couldn’t believe I was sweating on City beating Leeds when it went 2-1.

I have managed to dodge it all as intended and had a very nice day indeed.

Fair play on the gym session. You have exerted yourself more than I have today but everyone needs a chill day.

Well that was brilliant. Fit a lot in to 90 mins but still missed loads.

Edit. Just finished with a few bars of you know what. FFS.

ABBA on now. Time for another martini
Go’ed Fred.

Watching the boxing here, and the missus and I just dusted off our second bottle of wine. Beware the Speedo photos…

Go’ed Fred.

Watching the boxing here, and the missus and I just dusted off our second bottle of wine. Beware the Speedo photos…
SOS . Seems appropriate somehow. Also my fave ABBA record.

On my third martini Brett. (On top of a beer and wine or 2 😀) Cal was a big Royal and I didn't realise how much this day would affect me.

SOS . Seems appropriate somehow. Also my fave ABBA record.

On my third martini Brett. (On top of a beer and wine or 2 😀) Cal was a big Royal and I didn't realise how much this day would affect me.
Sorry mate, I imagine it can strike you at any random time, let alone days like this when it’s something she’d have liked.

I’m around and on the pop for a while longer so you’ve got a friend/ear in me if needed.

Also, we’re all mates in this thread so you (and everyone else) may call me Dave ;)

Sorry mate, I imagine it can strike you at any random time, let alone days like this when it’s something she’d have liked.

I’m around and on the pop for a while longer so you’ve got a friend/ear in me if needed.

Also, we’re all mates in this thread so you (and everyone else) may call me Dave ;)
Hopefully we can meet up one day and when we do I'll call you Dave. But in here,if its OK with you, I'll call you Brett. It a good name and suits my image of you.😀

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back