Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Jealous. I was having fish tonight but not now my tum's off. Is that homemade tartare sauce Blue?
Hi Fred I hope you are better today .No it is from our big supermarket chain ,the whole thing was a let down ,quite tasteless to be honest .I used pangasius fish that we have said before tastes of nothing and the batter recipe although exciting tasted bland ,the chips were double fried and nice because of the sarsons vinegar !You know about that .Get well my friend.

Good morning all on this sunny day here in Finland .I hope all slept well and at least @Barnfred 55 has a good day .We watched Finland vs USA ice hockey the first match of the world cup and we got trounced ,never played well at any time of the game .More sufferance tonight ,I just hope they are up for it as the games are set here and Latvia.Have a great day all.COYB.

Hi Fred I hope you are better today .No it is from our big supermarket chain ,the whole thing was a let down ,quite tasteless to be honest .I used pangasius fish that we have said before tastes of nothing and the batter recipe although exciting tasted bland ,the chips were double fried and nice because of the sarsons vinegar !You know about that .Get well my friend.
Feeling good today Blue thanks. Had a very good sleep too. Might pretend it's Friday today.

Feeling good today Blue thanks. Had a very good sleep too. Might pretend it's Friday today.
Pleased to hear that Fred. I can only echo Anj and Pete's comment that if it happens again get yourself checked out PDQ.

Morning everyone.
Woke up late today. Me and Mrs J made up for Fred's lack of alcohol by a very pleasant session in the the sun in the garden yesterday.

Stunning weather again today and we get to do it all again.

BTW did I mention that I have a ticket for the City game lol.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Bit unfair really what was it 19 points behind Sheffield Wed in the League? Always happens to the team just missing out on automatic promotion
Agree it’s totally unfair. Posh only sneaked in on the last day, they hadn’t been in the play off places all season. In the National League Notts County got 103 points, 23 ahead of Chesterfield who they play in the final this afternoon, be a travesty if NC lose.

Morning guys. Well I've decided to combine the best of Friday's and Saturday's today by having posh sausage butties for lunch, G&T Friday, and fish and chips without the chips for tea. Going to spend some much needed time tidying up the back today too. I've really neglected it and it's looking like weed city at the moment. Need to give the garden furniture a once over too. Hopefully have time for a relax and my first summer cocktail of the year later on. Will probably watch Ukraine win the Eurovision later. Whilst it's a bit of an overkill on the Beeb it's still nice to see Liverpool portrayed in a good light for a chance. If you want a bit of fun tonight the Eurovision thread on here was a really good laugh last year.

Hope you all have a great weekend. ;)

Have a lovely weekend everyone. As part of work, I had the privilege of getting to walk around the M&S Arena and Eurovision Village last night, and it was great.

It's well-organised, the atmosphere was brilliant and everyone was having a great time, which was brilliant to see. I'm there again tonight, so it should be fun.

This is from someone who doesn't usually give a hoot about Eurovision, however the city is selling itself one again.

Good morning all. Catching up on some much needed housework this morning. Also we appear to have a mountain of washing. Will hit the garden tomorrow- that also needs some TLC.
Pleased to hear you are feeling better @Barnfred 55 . Glad you had a good birthday @Vegas Toffee Girl.
@bigjonny I am so excited about 16th June. I too think it's the last tour.
@Gwladysover I watched Posh last night. Very impressive.
The Aussie contingent went home today. Fortunately no more arguments. That in itself has considerably lowered my stress levels. I'm home alone today. Daughter has gone walking in the Laje District, Mr F has gone to the bookies and then out with some of his Council workmates for a drink or three! It's quite nice to be on my own for a change.
Have a good day my lovelies

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back