Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi all blummin freezing here, heating came on this morning. Glad to hear you are feeling better @Barnfred 55 and that you enjoyed your birthday @Vegas Toffee Girl . Enjoy your relaxing weekend @anjelikaferrett . Thought Posh were impressive last night too, a complete turnaround from when we saw them play Bristol Rovers, I don’t think they would have scored if they’d played until midnight. Son is already booking train seats, Hope he’s not going to jinx it.
Have a great weekend, all.💙

Hi All!

I hope everyone has a good day! It should be hot and sunny here today. Time to get used to the big heat again lol

I've decided since we already have a few country music fans in this thread that I'm going to post videos now and then, maybe we can get a few more fans! ;)

This is one of my favorite country singers. I saw him here in Vegas when he opened for the King, George Strait. Instead of having random pretty women in his videos, he puts his wife in the videos instead! Gotta love him! Wait until you hear is voice, Ladies!

Hi All!

I hope everyone has a good day! It should be hot and sunny here today. Time to get used to the big heat again lol

I've decided since we already have a few country music fans in this thread that I'm going to post videos now and then, maybe we can get a few more fans! ;)

This is one of my favorite country singers. I saw him here in Vegas when he opened for the King, George Strait. Instead of having random pretty women in his videos, he puts his wife in the videos instead! Gotta love him! Wait until you hear is voice, Ladies!

Have you seen this :-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zHTVdXz_VQ or this

Hi All!

Nikki introduced me to the simple beauty of Country music. This was one I chose for her funeral music.

It just resonated with how I felt about her.

Hi All!

Not a big fan of the country music myself but listening to his voice I could be persuaded …. Putting his wife in the. videos how lovely is that?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back