Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Pretty sure I have documented the big ones. 2 medics saying I should be dead, Nik and I taking Guiness for a walk, (they were both birds), the various flowers that have just appeared in the same spot, all with a meaning. It is lovely, but also sad.
It is sad. The signs always seem to show up when I'm feeling down or need help. The sign pick me up and remind me that we will meet our loved ones again. :)

Breeze dropped, and spent a lovely hour or so on the patio, lit the chimnea, Mert (cat) had another picnic, nattered with Nik. Had an ale. Not a clue if she hears me, but "stuff" keeps happening, so who knows?

But 3 daisy's today. Same colour as the Yarrow and Kiwi fruit, (Obvs, they are daisies ffs), in the EXACT same place the Yarrow and Kiwi appeared. In apx 1/2 acre of meadow/orchard. Since Nik left us, I have lost me Dad, (Kiwi fruit, no , me neither), and Brammers the cat; poisoned somehow. And Nik, again, obvs.

Like, I am a working class, football supporter, with no religious affiliation. I drink, I used to smoke, I am not some loony nut who thinks every feather I see is Nik. But I have said before, sometimes you have to wonder.
I could write a book mate.

Breeze dropped, and spent a lovely hour or so on the patio, lit the chimnea, Mert (cat) had another picnic, nattered with Nik. Had an ale. Not a clue if she hears me, but "stuff" keeps happening, so who knows?

But 3 daisy's today. Same colour as the Yarrow and Kiwi fruit, (Obvs, they are daisies ffs), in the EXACT same place the Yarrow and Kiwi appeared. In apx 1/2 acre of meadow/orchard. Since Nik left us, I have lost me Dad, (Kiwi fruit, no , me neither), and Brammers the cat; poisoned somehow. And Nik, again, obvs.

Like, I am a working class, football supporter, with no religious affiliation. I drink, I used to smoke, I am not some loony nut who thinks every feather I see is Nik. But I have said before, sometimes you have to wonder.
We chose yellow roses for my Dad's wreath because he wanted exactly the same asMum and he picked yellow roses for her. They were in her wedding bouquet. On the day of the funeral one of the rose bushes in the front had two yellow roses in bloom. You do have to wonder.

We chose yellow roses for my Dad's wreath because he wanted exactly the same asMum and he picked yellow roses for her. They were in her wedding bouquet. On the day of the funeral one of the rose bushes in the front had two yellow roses in bloom. You do have to wonder.
The route to the crem goes over the railway and as the hearse carrying my Dad (who regular readers will know was a train driver) went over the bridge a train passed underneath. I know it was a total coincidence but seemed fitting somehow.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back