Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Well I've done all my chores and still had time for a lie in the sun and a cocktail. Or maybe 2. Problem is when you open a can of lemonade it doesn't keep.😀

Breeze dropped, and spent a lovely hour or so on the patio, lit the chimnea, Mert (cat) had another picnic, nattered with Nik. Had an ale. Not a clue if she hears me, but "stuff" keeps happening, so who knows?

But 3 daisy's today. Same colour as the Yarrow and Kiwi fruit, (Obvs, they are daisies ffs), in the EXACT same place the Yarrow and Kiwi appeared. In apx 1/2 acre of meadow/orchard. Since Nik left us, I have lost me Dad, (Kiwi fruit, no , me neither), and Brammers the cat; poisoned somehow. And Nik, again, obvs.

Like, I am a working class, football supporter, with no religious affiliation. I drink, I used to smoke, I am not some loony nut who thinks every feather I see is Nik. But I have said before, sometimes you have to wonder.

Breeze dropped, and spent a lovely hour or so on the patio, lit the chimnea, Mert (cat) had another picnic, nattered with Nik. Had an ale. Not a clue if she hears me, but "stuff" keeps happening, so who knows?

But 3 daisy's today. Same colour as the Yarrow and Kiwi fruit, (Obvs, they are daisies ffs), in the EXACT same place the Yarrow and Kiwi appeared. In apx 1/2 acre of meadow/orchard. Since Nik left us, I have lost me Dad, (Kiwi fruit, no , me neither), and Brammers the cat; poisoned somehow. And Nik, again, obvs.

Like, I am a working class, football supporter, with no religious affiliation. I drink, I used to smoke, I am not some loony nut who thinks every feather I see is Nik. But I have said before, sometimes you have to wonder.
They send you signs from the other side. We can't see them, but they are there. My Dad sent me a sign after he passed.

They send you signs from the other side. We can't see them, but they are there. My Dad sent me a sign after he passed.

Nikki has written me a letter ffs! I have tried to explain it to myself, as a logical, normal, sceptical bloke, but I simply cannot square the biological and medical stuff she has sent me, with rational.

Hope she has an eye on the Blues tomorrow. Doubt it. She had a vicious sense of humour, bless her.

Nikki has written me a letter ffs! I have tried to explain it to myself, as a logical, normal, sceptical bloke, but I simply cannot square the biological and medical stuff she has sent me, with rational.

Hope she has an eye on the Blues tomorrow. Doubt it. She had a vicious sense of humour, bless her.
That's wonderful! Sometimes you get the little signs that seem like coincidences, but then you get what I call the "smack in the head" signs...and then you know! 💙

That's wonderful! Sometimes you get the little signs that seem like coincidences, but then you get what I call the "smack in the head" signs...and then you know! 💙

Pretty sure I have documented the big ones. 2 medics saying I should be dead, Nik and I taking Guiness for a walk, (they were both birds), the various flowers that have just appeared in the same spot, all with a meaning. It is lovely, but also sad.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back