Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

I regularly used Flighttracker 24! I found out that we are on the flight path for all planes from north of England going to Dublin , planes from.London airports going to Belfast and bizarrely planes from Europe , London and even middle East going to North America.
It's a fascinating little tool.

Yet another sunny day here. Plenty of time for sitting in the sun with my book after doing mum's and our housework. When it cools down I will continue watering.

Nice day arranged for tomorrow. Meeting my former business partner ,a massive blue , for a few glasses of wine and lunch. Should be good and very alcoholic.

A great find in Tesco yesterday. They started their 25% off 6 bottles of wine offer and found a Chablis to clear. It was reduced from £19 to £10 and then with 25%off to £7.50 so I bought all they had - 14 bottles! They also had a Louis Jadot Macon Villages Blanc reduced from £12 to £7.50 too so I bought 6 of those too! That should keep me going for a couple of weeks .

Have a lovely day everyone.
Tomorrow with your former partner will in effect be an Everton counselling session.

Morning all. Just on my way out to Falmouth. The Falmouth food and drink festival starts today so thought I'd give it a look see. Not sure what to expect as it's the inaugural one but I'm hoping there's going to be lot's of tasty morsels on offer, both of the solid and liquid variety. Another beautiful day down here.

Just ordered my new Samsung phone. I'm keeping my same SIM so any help on transferring stuff from my old phone to the new one would be much appreciated. They are both Galaxy, I just have a newer model.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

In this age of cynicism and selfish behaviour, the people in this thread are truly an outstanding collection of generous, sharing and warm hearted folk. I am continually in awe of the friendship that has developed amongst this group as we each live our lives as we now find them. This truly is a special place with some very special people…..

Morning all. Just on my way out to Falmouth. The Falmouth food and drink festival starts today so thought I'd give it a look see. Not sure what to expect as it's the inaugural one but I'm hoping there's going to be lot's of tasty morsels on offer, both of the solid and liquid variety. Another beautiful day down here.

Just ordered my new Samsung phone. I'm keeping my same SIM so any help on transferring stuff from my old phone to the new one would be much appreciated. They are both Galaxy, I just have a newer model.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Get them to do the transfer of data in the shop , so much easier

I regularly used Flighttracker 24! I found out that we are on the flight path for all planes from north of England going to Dublin , planes from.London airports going to Belfast and bizarrely planes from Europe , London and even middle East going to North America.
It's a fascinating little tool.

Yet another sunny day here. Plenty of time for sitting in the sun with my book after doing mum's and our housework. When it cools down I will continue watering.

Nice day arranged for tomorrow. Meeting my former business partner ,a massive blue , for a few glasses of wine and lunch. Should be good and very alcoholic.

A great find in Tesco yesterday. They started their 25% off 6 bottles of wine offer and found a Chablis to clear. It was reduced from £19 to £10 and then with 25%off to £7.50 so I bought all they had - 14 bottles! They also had a Louis Jadot Macon Villages Blanc reduced from £12 to £7.50 too so I bought 6 of those too! That should keep me going for a couple of weeks .

Have a lovely day everyone.

Couple of weeks…if it goes badly Sunday they won’t last the day……but as we are going to win, enjoy the next few weeks….

In this age of cynicism and selfish behaviour, the people in this thread are truly an outstanding collection of generous, sharing and warm hearted folk. I am continually in awe of the friendship that has developed amongst this group as we each live our lives as we now find them. This truly is a special place with some very special people…..
You sweet talker.

Looks lovely that blue. I never had my chilli in the end, I'll do it today, I died a death energy wise so ended up having fishcakes and veggie fingers sandwich.

Morning all. Another sunny day out, the winds been a bit chilly with it last few days, fingers crossed we are a bit warmer today, Took Daisy up the fields yesterday but didn't stay due to other dogs being off lead and not leaving us alone. Daisy obviously wants to play with them so it pees me off.

I wish some owners would have consideration of other dogs, they don't know if Daisy is friendly or not so shouldn't be letting their dogs approach, I don't do it for that reason as it isn't fair on the other person.

Anyway not long now until D-Day(down day lol) have a great day ready for the weekend everyone.
WTF is a vegie finger? Forget it . I'm not sure I want to know 😀

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back