Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi all. Took the cat ( her name is,Peaches - given to her by the woman who rescued her.We hate the name so she mostly gets called Puss or Kitty) back to the vet this morning. All is good with her eye. Everything healed. So she's allowed out again. She shot out of the back door like Usain Bolt. I haven't seen her since!
I've been watching the Giro D'Italia on Eurosport. Not that invested in the bike racing but the Italian scenery is stunning. They are in the Dolomites today. Loads of snow covered mountains.
It's another gorgeous sunny day here today. This weather is so nice.

Had a nice day today. More booze than food but did you expect any different? Had some lovely Thai crabcakes for lunch. Got a deal on the Rosemullion single malt and rum. Also bought some Falmouth navy strength gin. Not cheap but don't treat myself very often. Just having a swift half waiting for the bus.
I feel happiness in every word there Fred, good on you, your choice of drink sounds superb, I'm more than a tad jealous.

Had a nice day today. More booze than food but did you expect any different? Had some lovely Thai crabcakes for lunch. Got a deal on the Rosemullion single malt and rum. Also bought some Falmouth navy strength gin. Not cheap but don't treat myself very often. Just having a swift half waiting for the bus.
Forgot to mention. There was a great young band on that were playing what I would all modern Jazz. Had a young lad playing the flute where you might expect sax or trumpet. Very Ian Anderson. Reckon Jazzy would have loved them.

Do not underestimate the achievement Fred you are doing better than most coping .I know from what I saw you lead a good life and that includes a tipple then so be it .Enjoy

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back