Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Watching a plane high above my house and using Flightradar24 I identified it as a Charlotte to Munich flight.

I did giggle as I thought of them 6 hours into their flight, in their own world and oblivious to this Evertonian watching them while deeply contemplating Sunday.

I’m sure they wish they could get out for a walk now 😀
Did you watch when we all tracked James flight to sign for us ? We had this one nailed on and he was in London all the time .The world has so many wonderful things now .

Evening fish curry pangasius left from the battered escapade ,a pinch of turmeric in the Basmati. I forgot the recipe said to use parsley on top but we had it when it was served .View attachment 211677
Looks lovely that blue. I never had my chilli in the end, I'll do it today, I died a death energy wise so ended up having fishcakes and veggie fingers sandwich.

Morning all. Another sunny day out, the winds been a bit chilly with it last few days, fingers crossed we are a bit warmer today, Took Daisy up the fields yesterday but didn't stay due to other dogs being off lead and not leaving us alone. Daisy obviously wants to play with them so it pees me off.

I wish some owners would have consideration of other dogs, they don't know if Daisy is friendly or not so shouldn't be letting their dogs approach, I don't do it for that reason as it isn't fair on the other person.

Anyway not long now until D-Day(down day lol) have a great day ready for the weekend everyone.

Did you watch when we all tracked James flight to sign for us ? We had this one nailed on and he was in London all the time .The world has so many wonderful things now .
I did- wonderful entertainment.

I love finding out where planes are heading. Similarly I love being on a plane and tracking the landscape. Nothing beats the rush of seeing a football stadium and craning your neck in every direction to figure out who it is.

Watching a plane high above my house and using Flightradar24 I identified it as a Charlotte to Munich flight.

I did giggle as I thought of them 6 hours into their flight, in their own world and oblivious to this Evertonian watching them while deeply contemplating Sunday.

I have changed my mind on Blue Lights, enjoying it now. It wasn't just this, I had a few days where I just couldn't settle into anything properly.

Last edited:
Looks lovely that blue. I never had my chilli in the end, I'll do it today, I died a death energy wise so ended up having fishcakes and veggie fingers sandwich.

Morning all. Another sunny day out, the winds been a bit chilly with it last few days, fingers crossed we are a bit warmer today, Took Daisy up the fields yesterday but didn't stay due to other dogs being off lead and not leaving us alone. Daisy obviously wants to play with them so it pees me off.

I wish some owners would have consideration of other dogs, they don't know if Daisy is friendly or not so shouldn't be letting their dogs approach, I don't do it for that reason as it isn't fair on the other person.

Anyway not long now until D-Day(down day lol) have a great day ready for the weekend everyone.
All the cool kidz have fishcakes for tea mate.

And enough of that down talk! We are staying up!!!

I regularly used Flighttracker 24! I found out that we are on the flight path for all planes from north of England going to Dublin , planes from.London airports going to Belfast and bizarrely planes from Europe , London and even middle East going to North America.
It's a fascinating little tool.

Yet another sunny day here. Plenty of time for sitting in the sun with my book after doing mum's and our housework. When it cools down I will continue watering.

Nice day arranged for tomorrow. Meeting my former business partner ,a massive blue , for a few glasses of wine and lunch. Should be good and very alcoholic.

A great find in Tesco yesterday. They started their 25% off 6 bottles of wine offer and found a Chablis to clear. It was reduced from £19 to £10 and then with 25%off to £7.50 so I bought all they had - 14 bottles! They also had a Louis Jadot Macon Villages Blanc reduced from £12 to £7.50 too so I bought 6 of those too! That should keep me going for a couple of weeks .

Have a lovely day everyone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back