Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

which network are you on Fred? If it's 02 or vodafone just take both phones to the appropriate shop in Falmouth and they will do it for you regardless of the fact that you haven't bought from there.
I'm on an old Virgin contract and they aren't represented in Cornwall. But I think they are merging with O2 so it's possible they will help me. But the nearest shop is Truro and I can only get there with the neighbour's help and they have their hands full with their daughters health problems at the moment.
Hi Fred Well I found it but didn't read the one I sent ,I have no intention of doing that today as I am in a tizz ,the wirless transfer is between the phones -Bluetooth or using your internet ,the apps I think will be stored in your google account somewhere but as I said my head is in a spin .I will get back on the phone tomorrow if you haven't sorted it -landline ! May be some kind soul will do it earlier .You might need to have your passwords handy as they sometimes have a time limit to enter .
No need to phone me Blue. I'm just going to do it the old fashioned way. My contacts are saved to the SIM which I'm transferring to the new phone. My pics are stored on the SD card which I'll transfer over also. And the apps I'll just upload and those I need a text password for I'll just do when I'm in Falmouth. It'll give me an excuse to visit town anyway. ;)

Thanks for your help guys anyway.

Decided I'm not going to follow the game later. I'll just check in after the event and see what our fate is. Can't handle the drama/heartache and you just know we'll not be making it easier for ourselves.

Just about to have some Spanish meats and cheeses for lunch which I'll have with some olives, piquant chilli peppers and my new hot chilli jam. I don't normally drink at lunchtime but I have a nice Rioja opened and it would be a shame not to .

Not having a BBQ as such later but am having a sirloin steak for tea which I'll be cooking on the barbie. I'll probably be doing this with a spotify play on the TV whilst the match is underway. Self preservation is the order of the day. ;)

COYB.

Nearly time to leave, going via St.Luke’s to buy a t-shirt for my holidays, it’s been nice knowing you all lol . @jazzy I got that train you mentioned once from Burscough to Ormskirk , I thought it was a prototype for the rocket it was that old , and The Belvedere on Sugnall st behind the Phil. sometimes have live music on a Sunday afternoon/evening and very good beer.

I'm on an old Virgin contract and they aren't represented in Cornwall. But I think they are merging with O2 so it's possible they will help me. But the nearest shop is Truro and I can only get there with the neighbour's help and they have their hands full with their daughters health problems at the moment.

No need to phone me Blue. I'm just going to do it the old fashioned way. My contacts are saved to the SIM which I'm transferring to the new phone. My pics are stored on the SD card which I'll transfer over also. And the apps I'll just upload and those I need a text password for I'll just do when I'm in Falmouth. It'll give me an excuse to visit town anyway. ;)

Thanks for your help guys anyway.
Too late reading this ,I have left messages on both phones ! It should be easy to be fair as they get better for us older folk all the time .Leave your phone on and I will let you know to put the TV on when we are three up.;)

@Vegas Toffee Girl lovely to see you back on the thread.

Are you able to watch the game today on TV over there ?

I heard a great story yesterday with an American connection.

A very good friend of my mate is a maitre 'd in a swanky LA Michelin star restuarant ( he used to work in the Ivy in London ).

Anyway Barbara Bach swans in and hearing his accent says "Are you from Liverpool ?" When he confirmed that he was she gets her phone out and rings her husband Ringo Starr so the 2 Scousers could have a chat. The following week he's invited around!

Nearly time to leave, going via St.Luke’s to buy a t-shirt for my holidays, it’s been nice knowing you all lol . @jazzy I got that train you mentioned once from Burscough to Ormskirk , I thought it was a prototype for the rocket it was that old , and The Belvedere on Sugnall st behind the Phil. sometimes have live music on a Sunday afternoon/evening and very good beer.
A great pub. It's lost a bit of its atmosphere as of late, but still good for a drink. I've just had some lunch, so will be setting off soon with my son.

@Vegas Toffee Girl lovely to see you back on the thread.

Are you able to watch the game today on TV over there ?

I heard a great story yesterday with an American connection.

A very good friend of my mate is a maitre 'd in a swanky LA Michelin star restuarant ( he used to work in the Ivy in London ).

Anyway Barbara Bach swans in and hearing his accent says "Are you from Liverpool ?" When he confirmed that he was she gets her phone out and rings her husband Ringo Starr so the 2 Scousers could have a chat. The following week he's invited around!
Thanks Jazzy! Yes, I CAN watch the match if I want to, but I usually don't watch it live due to the jinx lol

Of course, they are showing the Everton match on the #1 EPL tv channel here (USA channel), you know, because of the drama! They are showing the Man U and Leicester matches on TV as well, the rest are streamed live via Peacock subscription which I have. No watching today tho!

That's a very cool story! I bet your friend is over the moon about that experience! :)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back