Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

After much deliberation, I have decided on watching. Not sure how I'll get on, it's hard enough on the best of days with our lot recently. I will miss a bit of the second half though as Daisy is due a walk in that time. Why it can't be 3pm is beyond me.
completely agree , bonkers kick off time. I too will miss a chunk of the 2nd half as I drive into Liverpool and almost certainly hit traffic leaving Goodison.

Thanks Jazzy! Yes, I CAN watch the match if I want to, but I usually don't watch it live due to the jinx lol

Of course, they are showing the Everton match on the #1 EPL tv channel here (USA channel), you know, because of the drama! They are showing the Man U and Leicester matches on TV as well, the rest are streamed live via Peacock subscription which I have. No watching today tho!

That's a very cool story! I bet your friend is over the moon about that experience! :)
Spotted any strange men wearing speedos down your way lately V?

The gardening is done. We worked very hard and it looks really nice. We then decided to have a Greggs lunch. It is far too tempting living within a mile or so of a motorway services (J61 A1) which has McDonalds Costa and Greggs drive through.
So what now? Currently watching the Monaco Grand Prix which is as tedious as it always is.
@jazzy I love your story about Ringo.

Just having a break from the sun. It's roasting down here today. Must be over 20C but my back is like a suntrap so feels much warmer.

Saw a post from earlier on Facebook (a Scilly Isles late availability group) with a B&B in Hugh Town available from the middle of next week. I've checked the ferry and there's availablity too. So I've sent an enquiry. Weather forecast is looking great too, suns all the way. Fingers crossed.

Just having a break from the sun. It's roasting down here today. Must be over 20C but my back is like a suntrap so feels much warmer.

Saw a post from earlier on Facebook (a Scilly Isles late availability group) with a B&B in Hugh Town available from the middle of next week. I've checked the ferry and there's availablity too. So I've sent an enquiry. Weather forecast is looking great too, suns all the way. Fingers crossed.
sounds like an unmissable opportunity , remember to take that sick bag!

After much deliberation, I have decided on watching. Not sure how I'll get on, it's hard enough on the best of days with our lot recently. I will miss a bit of the second half though as Daisy is due a walk in that time. Why it can't be 3pm is beyond me.
They aren't allowed to stream live at 3pm I think. And they didn't know you had to walk Daisy o_O

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back