Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

I went to the pre-season game in Barnsley 2016 and got talking to one of their fans in the pub , he said “you’ve got a much better player in Holgate than Stones , an absolute steal what you’ve paid for him”. God knows what he’d been drinking.
I think he might have heard them as he strolls around like he is the best .I thought when he came he would surpass Stones to tell the truth ,I also predicted a European place for us this year !

Last edited:

Goos morning all on this stunning day here in Finland ,they forecast another hot one .We have a sun trap at the back so it gets even hotter but I am not allowed to sunbathe without a hat with a brim so I get too hot and retire inside .I hope all are well and wake afresh for the new day .Have a great day all .
Great win by City last night ,you just have to admire their squad .COYB

I went to the pre-season game in Barnsley 2016 and got talking to one of their fans in the pub , he said “you’ve got a much better player in Holgate than Stones , an absolute steal what you’ve paid for him”. God knows what he’d been drinking.
Believe it or not I had a similar conversation with two Unite union officials who worked in their Leeds office. Both Barnsley fans. Probably also around 2016. It went along the lines of "If you think Stones is good wait until you see Holgate"

Morning all, bit sultry here that’s the weather definitely not me. lolDid really well on your holiday @Barnfred 55 and enjoyed the pics immensely. Safe journey home @jazzy and Mrs J, if you can manage to drag her away! Getting ready for our trip to Edinburgh tomorrow. It’s only taken us over 40 years, our first trip was cancelled due to my morning sickness and attempts in the past have come to nought for various reasons, mind you we’re not there yet. I’m not much of a traveller and this will be the first time I’ve left England apart from a week in Wales when I was seven. I’ve already gone through several “What if’s”! We have seats booked and am now on “What if the seat reservations aren’t working and we can’t get a seat”. I’m a disgrace to my Viking heritage.lol
Have a good day, all.💙

Morning all, bit sultry here that’s the weather definitely not me. lolDid really well on your holiday @Barnfred 55 and enjoyed the pics immensely. Safe journey home @jazzy and Mrs J, if you can manage to drag her away! Getting ready for our trip to Edinburgh tomorrow. It’s only taken us over 40 years, our first trip was cancelled due to my morning sickness and attempts in the past have come to nought for various reasons, mind you we’re not there yet. I’m not much of a traveller and this will be the first time I’ve left England apart from a week in Wales when I was seven. I’ve already gone through several “What if’s”! We have seats booked and am now on “What if the seat reservations aren’t working and we can’t get a seat”. I’m a disgrace to my Viking heritage.lol
Have a good day, all.💙
I'm speechless 😀

Have a good day, all.💙
Have an awesome time. X

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back