Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all. Just about to leave to get the bus to Durham for bottomless brunch. I am wearing shoes and makeup, - both rare beasts since COVID
lockdown. It's been slippers or trainers 99% of the time.
Looks like a nice sunny day. Hopefully we'll be sitting outside next to the river.
Have a lovely Sunday all x
Have a great time, the riverside in Durham is lovely.

Hello everybody. Very careful typing here as the alcohol levels are a bit high. Fab afternoon in the sunshine, catching up with tne ladies. Bottomless brunch is the future! You get the table for two hours, choose one food item and unlimited cocktails. I think I've had eight. One called grapefruit fizz was amazing- aperol, prosecco and grapefruit juice. I'm feeling very chilled and mellow!

Hello everybody. Very careful typing here as the alcohol levels are a bit high. Fab afternoon in the sunshine, catching up with tne ladies. Bottomless brunch is the future! You get the table for two hours, choose one food item and unlimited cocktails. I think I've had eight. One called grapefruit fizz was amazing- aperol, prosecco and grapefruit juice. I'm feeling very chilled and mellow!

Not gonna lie, been trying to work out what a female bottomless brunch actually is. Its a sandwich and unlimited ale basically? In man world.

Got it in one. Except my sandwich was a smashed avocado and poached egg wrap with sweet potato fries. Total cost £32.

That sound delicious. Got tacos tonight, but might give that a whirl tomorrow. Sweet potatoes are the most underrated veg in the world. Love them baked in some olive oil and oregano with some baked carrots and parsnips as a side dish for some chicken.

edit. 8 cocktails in 2 hours is some doing!

That sound delicious. Got tacos tonight, but might give that a whirl tomorrow. Sweet potatoes are the most underrated veg in the world. Love them baked in some olive oil and oregano with some baked carrots and parsnips as a side dish for some chicken.

edit. 8 cocktails in 2 hours is some doing!
Totally agree about sweet potatoes. They are amazing.

You have to get your money's worth!

Not gonna lie, been trying to work out what a female bottomless brunch actually is. Its a sandwich and unlimited ale basically? In man world.
It's an excuse for people (not to be stereotypical, but from experience mainly women and gay men) to have some brunch and then get sloshed.

My wife does them every so often: gets there at about 1pm, has breakfast, smashes loads of prosecco, goes somewhere else for cocktails and back by 7pm.

She enjoys, so you hope you've had a great time Anj. I'm off to get take the dog for the walk, with a stop at the Butchers on Booker.

It's an excuse for people (not to be stereotypical, but from experience mainly women and gay men) to have some brunch and then get sloshed.

My wife does them every so often: gets there at about 1pm, has breakfast, smashes loads of prosecco, goes somewhere else for cocktails and back by 7pm.

She enjoys, so you hope you've had a great time Anj. I'm off to get take the dog for the walk, with a stop at the Butchers on Booker.
Enjoy. It's nice in there. I do remember when it was the butchers! We lived off Brodie Avenue in those days and Mum would always walk to that butcher to get her meat.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back