Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

I think retaining a player like TD who has consistently failed to perform when given multiple chances sends out the wrong signal, that mediocrity ( or worse) is rewarded at Everton.
However being pragmatic I accept that in our financial situation we have to prioritize our meager spend on forwards and retaining TD ( as you say Fred hopefully for only another 12 months) is one less player to replace.
However if he agrees it tells you a lot about his lack of ambition.

In other news it's great to see the civil war in the Tory party has started ( sorry Pete) but the bonfire of the vanities can only bring about their demise at the next election.

Last day in Kefalonia and surprise,it's cloudy! Still warm though and we've had a great time.

Not sure anywhere local is showing the Champions league final , it's not really that sort of resort.
As I said Jazz, Tom is 6th choice for 3 CM positions and is there fir when we have an injury crisis or similar. I don't think we need to spend lots on a replacement. When we have a full squad he won't even get on the bench. For me a youngster should be fulfilling that role. That won't happen under Dyche.

I agree it sends out the wrong message but for different reasons to you. It's sends the message that there's no path to the first team for promising young players like Price. Mills will be next to go.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back